stolen my heart

SAMs pov

Jordy hanged up on me I guess she's the one at my door.  

I walk towards the door then I see two shadows. I open the door and it was Jordy and Niall. Wait, whats is he doing here!

Jordy: Sam u had me worried r u ok? " she reaches and give me a hug. 

Ya Jordy im fine and thanks for calling my mom- I teased her. She looks at me and smiles. I could tell she was worried. Then Niall comes in and says: hii thanks for replying to our text but I guess u didn't cause u were to busy with ur man.

Wait what to busy with my man? What did he mean by that. I gave him a weird look then I replied: wait what do u mean?

Niall smiles and says while he's laughing: u know busy in bed with Harry. Then he winks at me..

Wait!! what? Harry left yesterday around 9 I didn't speak to him since then, and the reason I didn't reply was because I went to sleep! I said

Niall and Jordy look at each other and then say at the same time: but his car is outside!

I ran outside and it was true his car was outside but I swear I thought he left. They caught up to me outside.  

Niall: wait so he wasn't with u yesterday night  

Me: No!! He said that he doesn't want to be friends and then he left.

I think we were all thinking the same thing. Why is his car parked in my drive way then If he didn't sleep over.

I walk up to his car and saw him sleeping in the back seat I open the door and started to wake him up.

Jordy: he's in the car.  

Niall: don't look at me I didn't know.

Harry opens his eyes and looks me in the face. I knew he was drinking from the smell of his breath. He got up and said morning.

Me: Harry are u ok? I had tears coming out of my eyes when I said that.  

He look at me and grabs me and buries his face in my chest. I shouldn't have let this go this far it'sall my fault. What would I have done if anything happened to him.

Harry: Sam! look me in the eyes. He demanded

I didn't want to but I did.

Harry: I'm so sorry. He wipes my tears and then says: lets get out the car it smells like beer.

We jumped out the car. Then Harry wraps his arms around me and says : Sam will u be my girlfriend!!!

Me : amm give me time to think about it. I replied laughing. 

He wipes my tears again.

Jordy approaches us and says: me and Niall are going to my place u guys need some time alone.

Harry and I nod while she and Niall leave. 

Harry: lets go inside I really need a shower.

We walk inside and he starts taking of his pants. Next thing I know he's in his spongebob boxers

I look at him and said: really ! spongebob how old are u again?

He comes and hold me and says: idk how about u remind me and he kissess me!

Me: eww ur mouth tastes like beer!  

He looks at me and then starting kissing me again and again. Finally he goes up stairs and takes a shower.

Minutes pass then I hear Harry calling me. I go upstairs and he only has a towel wrapped around his lower area.

Harry: amm Sam I have my boxers in my bag. Do u mind getting it for me.