Up all night

This morning it felt different! I woke up and the house extremely quite! But today was special for me it was our 1 month together! I got ready, I got all dolled up and headed downstairs!

There was nobody there! I went outside just incase they maybe sitting there, but there was nobody!

So I decided to head to Jordy's houses there was a possibility that they might be there.

I pulled up the drive way but it was empty all their cars weren't there, but I saw a note on her door! I got out of the car and went and to see the note. It had my name on it!

I opened it and it was from jordy!

Hey sleepy head good morning! We know your probably wondering were we are. So if u want to find us follow the clues we had put around the town! All you need is to find the music shape balloons and do what they say so you can find the next one!

Here's the first!

I scream you scream we all scream for ice cream see u soon bye!!

Ps I'm really happy for u and harry ! It been one month!!

Luv now go find us!!

How sweet!! it's a scavenger hunt!! Now let me go and find them!

So I read the First clue again and figured out the it was gonna be the ice cream shop so I headed to it!

When I arrived I found a music ballon exactly like Jordy had told me!

I went down took the balloon and read the second clue:

Birds sing

Fresh air

The Stream thing

me and you had fun there

luv u babe!

I knew this was clue was from Harry! I kinda figured out that that would be the park!

I went there and found Jordy and stephanie holding another balloon!

I went done and headed to them!

Stephanie: hey Sam morning!

Me: morning! so what are u guys trying to do?

Jordy: its was the boys idea not ours!

Me:ok so where are the boys?

The girls looked at each other then Jordy said "as much I want to tell you I can't! But jut follow the clue and you'll find them! " Then Stephanie handed me the thrid clue

It was all fun and games till one of us got hurt!

Look up!

I was trying o think what that meant then kinda guessed that maybe the fun house!

So girlz are u coming with me now or what are u gonna do- I asked and started walking towards my car!

We're gonna amm go with you they came in the car and we headed off to fun house!

At first we walked around trying to find the baloon but it was out of sight then I remembered the clue said look up!

So I went to the ride that was called look up! And found a balloon!

Another clue!

Hey Sam! Cool u found this !

Now u just have to have to drive pass the school, down the bridge, take a left turn and you'll find me and Lou!

Hopefully that me was Harry!

I wanted to see him!

Ok girlz how about u just tell me where Harry is now cause I have a feeling I ain't gonna see him today! It's our aniversety please guys come on!!!