Chapter 21

Unfortunately, the book is coming to an end guys just a handful  of chapter left so you know that's 5 or less anyway enjoy!

Kareem

"Baby yuh ready?" My mom came in my room with her eyes puffy red.

"Yeah," I answered as I finished applying my makeup. Monique and Dria went home to get dressed for the party.

"Lawd, I should beat yuh ass fi a come outta mi house looking like that." She rubbed my head.

"Mom, you're messing up my hair!" I whinned.

"Kip quiet mek me fix it!"She scowled me before she used the comb to fix my hair.

"Mom please don't cry" I got up and hugged her.You're going to make me cry."

"Don't tell mi nuffi bawl!" She wiped her eyes.

"I know mommy, I'm growing up, but I am never going to leave you."

"Who did a talk bout that, mi talk bout you a go party and next thing when you come home you pregnant, me too young fi be grandmada yuh know." She pouted while I gave her a blank stare.

"Seriously."

"You tell dat Cameron bwoy seh if him hurt yuh, somebody ago end up a di morgue and one ago jail, so him fi think wid him tuff head and not the soft one." She said pointing from her head to her crotch.

"Mother you need mental attention." I put on my lipstick

"What time them should pick you up?" She ignored my snickers.

"Well Mac and Bars should be here for me any minute." I grabbed my phone following my mom out my room.

"Mi hope yuh enjoy yuh big party." She said going down the stairs.

"Mom, no matter how big this party it will never be as special as the one we had earlier. That will always be my favorite because I held it with the ones I love." I kissed her on her cheek.

The party we held earlier was small but I loved it. My aunty Taneka, Monique, Adrianna, Cameron, Jace, and Gabriel who brought Trey. They were all there and I had fun. Mom baked a cake and all- I fed Cameron cake and that nigga was fronting the whole time that I fed him. 'His Wifey' be feeding him and he the only lucky nigga in the world. I swear stuff he had flying in his head at times made me wonder if he was taking some of the dope his dad was pushing.

"Aww baby mi love yuh." She kissed me on my cheek.

Then I heard a car drive up in the front, "They are here, see you tomorrow." I kissed her again and opened the door. I was instantly greeted by Bars and Mac.

"Alright, be careful now," She said waving off as they led me to the Range then we headed out.

Ever since he became King, everything changed. His father treated him like a man now, he got his own house and three cars added to the one he had, but he didn't live far from his old house. He doesn't want to be too far from Monique. Most of the time, I was at his parents house because whenever I'm at his house, shit bound to happen. Nigga got me playing tag, trying to catch me and shit.