Chapter 2

Kareem

      I entered "Club 27" like the queen I was, dressed in a black crop top with "QUEEN" printed on the front in gold, khaki high waisted leggings accompanied by a pair of black and gold Jordan 6 Retro. My fine gold chain roped around my neck, matching my hoop earrings, and Michael Kors watch. My brazilian was braided into two with my baby hairs gelled down. My freshly painted nails were in a Matte black, and my makeup was professionally slayed by the girls at Anastasia Beverly Hills; brows filled in, fresh lashes, eyeshadow ,wings and contour.

      Not that I was cocky, but it was recognisable that I looked damn good tonight; I had to after all my man was the King of the City. With confidence I posed for my haters, followers and friends while giving them my killer smile. I enjoyed watching broke niggas wished they dated me, fake hoes wished they were me, and some just happy they knew me. After gladly receiving all the glares, cheers, greets and hugs, I headed straight to the V.I.P section to go find my man.

      Being escorted behind the red velvet ropes with gold chains holding them together, I stop and thought about how He went all out for me today; first the gifts this morning and now this. Then I continued walking as thoughts of what I was in for tonight when I got home popped in my head. When I saw Him, I stopped again and bit my bottom lip.

      Adorned in khaki pants with a black t-shirt with "KING" printed in gold on the front; if you haven't catch on as yet my man and I was always matching. The silver diamond nubs in both ears complimented His dimples as He laughed with His homies, and a gold chain hanging around His neck with the number "27"on it, King made my clit jump; I wanted this boy inside me and I wanted Him now.

      Seated on a white leather couch, He looked my way while sipping the clear liquid from a class; Ciroc. Pulling the glass from His sweet lips that I thanked God for everyday this man, He gave me His million dollar smile and pulled me to sit His lap. After greeting His friends, I leaned back resting my back on His chest. Feeling His well-built 6 pack against my back sent chills up and down my spine as my lips made their way up to His ears. "King" I purred in His ears notifying Him that I needed His lips on mine. Within seconds He look down at my pouting lips and smirked. I started to get excited even though I had not yet receive my kiss. Slowly He leaned and...

      "BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!" The alarm clock cried out next to me. Hitting the snooze button I groaned in annoyance, This was not the first time time that I was having this same dream.

      "Kareem ! Get yuh ba-hind dung yah before di bus lef yuh, yuh have twenty minutes so yuh try hurry up!" Screamed my mother from down the stairs.

      "I'm coming!" I mentally rolled my eyes, she was always screaming at me every morning.

      Quickly I jumped out of bed and spread it because I knew my mother would create a scene if I left it not spread. Then I took a quick shower of ten minutes, dried and moisturized my skin, and put on my undergarments. I ran to my closet and grabbed for a white tee and a jeans pants. Just before I grabbed my phone off the charger I gathered my hair in a messy high ponytail. I was a fan of makeup but didn't know shit how to apply it to myself but I did manage to master applying lipstick. After coating my lips with a light shade of red L.A Colours, I ran downstairs as I checked the time on my phone and I noticed that the bus was about five minutes away. Grabbing an apple I went by the kitchen faucet to wash it and in came my mother arguing as usual.

      "Dats the problem wid yung gyals these days. Unnu tek the whole day fi get ready fi go a school." She argued in her deep Jamaican accent. Did I mention that she was stubborn and miserable when she was ready.