Chapter 4

Monique

      "Come on ladies! pick up the pace one lap left to go you need to hurry and do your warm up on the turf." The coach blew her whistle.

      I always hated gym, what was there to like? You're always sweating, you get tired and the freaking teacher is always shouting and blowing her damn whistle. Kareem seems to enjoy gym, the track part of it, I had to beg her to wait on me.

      I'm thankful that I found her the day I started school three weeks ago, this girl was the realest friend I ever had. She held my back in the short time we have been friends. Even though she was the complete opposite to me I had mad love for her, she wasn't fake and she wasn't like the girls here who tried to be my friend to get closer to me for my brother.

      Because of who my brother was no one dared to fuck with me. But I noticed they fucked around Kareem; called her names, and said mean shit to her. That pissed me the fuck off today in the changing room. And she just brushed it off as it was nothing, it was quite obvious that it has been happening for awhile now. I had to warn a hoe that I would cut her if she said shit like that to my best friend again.

       And I was still looking for the hoe that misplaced her gym clothes, I was so happy that we were the same size I had extra clothes. Only difference was she was used to wearing loose clothing while I was into tight fit and indeed the clothes was tight; I didn't even notice she had that much ass and breast, and her curves this girl was hiding a to die for shape.

      "Alright ladies pair up and do your stretches!" Coach blew her whistle.

      Like magnet to steel Kareem and I got together and started our stretches in a empty spot near the track. While the boys did four laps and I couldn't take my eyes off Jace; Cam's best friend. And I happened to notice Kareem eyeing Cam. Either I was tripping or this girl was feeling him. I wouldn't mind if she was my sister-in-law, she was like the sister I always wanted.

      "It's been three weeks and we haven't even mention a nigga."

      "Nigga? as in a boy?" She asked in shock.

      "Yeah, you got a man?" Well that was a rhetorical question, it was quite obvious she was single but I wanted to hear it from her for myself.

      "Nah, not the relationship type."

      "Right." I dragged in sarcasm. "Like I don't see you hawking my dumb ass brother."

      "Who Cameron?" She cleared her throat.

      "No, Chris Brown." I gave her a straight face.

      "Forea-"

      "Don't even." I stopped her silliness, she reminded me of Cameron in some way.

      "Cameron is alright." She looked away lowkey blushing.

      I've never saw him with a girl like Kareem before it was always some boogie ass heffa, who slept on his dick twentyfour-seven and spend his money like that shit was given to him. But one thing about my brother that I had to admire he didn't fuck with hoes, if he was with any girl he stayed faithful and didn't fuck them over even though he gets fucked over a lot. The feeling of cupid came over me as the thought of Gabriel ran across my mind; I really hated that girl, like I would watch a car run over for five minutes and not call the ambulance

      "Right." I dragged again in sarcasm.

      "What about you? Are you seeing someone?" She tried changing the topic.