~AAHS~ |His Sea-cret?| ~13~

|~Aphmau~|

I yawned as i grabbed my backpack and walked out the door. I just got back from my morning swim. The water seemed different... and not in a good way... Im still really tired. I met up with aaron along the way. "Morning babe" he said kissing my cheek causing me to blush. "Morning" i yawned.

"Tired?" He asked and i nodded. He held my hand. "Hey aaron?" I asked. "Ya?" He replied. "Ok... so if i turned out to be, for example, a mermaid... would you still like me?" I asked curiously. He stopped and stood in front of me.

"Of course! It wouldn't matter what you are i will always love you the same... why do you ask?" He said. I felt a huge wave of relief. "Just curious..." i said. We continued to walk.

We soon made it to school and walked inside. We met our friends who were standing near Katelyn's locker. "Hey guys!" Me and aaron both said. "Hey aarmau" teagan smirked. "We haven't seen you since you two dissapeared at the cafe! Where did you guys go? AND APHMAU WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FOREHEAD!" Katelyn exclaimed pointing to the bandage on my forehead which covered my stitches.

I FORGOT TO HEAL IT THIS MORNING GRRRR

Katelyn was glaring at aaron. Aaron looked scared. "I'll tell them" i whispered in aarons ear. He nodded. "AARONTOOKMETOTHEBEACHTHENDRAVENTHREWAFOOTBALLATAARONBUTITHITMEINSTEADANDIHADTOGET STITCHESTHATEXPLAINSMY BOOBOOTHENAARONTOOKME HOMEANDNOWBOOMWEREDATINGBYE!!" I exclaimed quickly.

I grabbed aarons hand and we booked it. "WHAT!?" Everyone exclaimed.

~.~.~

"Why didn't you tell us sooner!" Teagan exclaimed as we all walked to class. "Cuz this would of happened only ten times worse" i said pointing to kawaiichan who was on the floor fangirling like crazy.

We walked inside the classroom once Kawaii chan stopped fangirling. We took a seat in our usual spots. There's two people at each desk and aaron was beside me. He put his arm around me causing me to blush.

Lilly saw and she FREAKED! "TEACHER! AARON AND APHMAU ARE BREAKING THE RULES! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH OTHER STUDENTS AT CLASS CORRECT!?" She exclaimed standing up while pointing to us.

Kawaii chan and teagan both stood up. They were holding a bat WHICH CAME FROM NO WHERE! They both gave lilly a death glare. Lilly slowly sat back down frightened. Kawaii chan and teagan sat back down as well.

"Ms. Lilly please raise your hand before talking and PLEASE never try to ruin one of kawaii chan or teagans ship in my classroom ever again PLEASE" the teacher begged. "Now... I hope you all did your homework" the teacher began.

~.~.~

"Hey babe" aaron said walking up to me. He gave me a kiss which i returned. "Hey aaron" i replied smiling. We were on our way to P.E. Today was station day which meant that we get into groups and go to a sports station. Then we switch stations every 20 minutes.

We arrived at the gym and i went into the girls locker room to get changed and aaron went into the boys locker room. I opened my gym locker and grabbed my gym clothes. I put them on along with my gym shoes. I put my hair into a high pony tail then put my regular clothes in my locker. I walked out and into the gym.

I saw aaron by a group of guys. They were talking. I made my way over but froze when i suddenly got a major headache. I ignored it then walked up to aaron. "Aph are you feeling alright?" Aaron asked concerned once he saw me.