~AAHS~ |Shadow Mermaids| ~15~

|~Aphmau~|

Come With us
You'll Be Free
Just Fallow This Sweet Melody

Into The Shadows
Under the sea foam
And into the deep
Towards your new home

Now Fall Asleep

#TheBestSongWriterEverIkIk *bows* wait... does that song already exist... wait... i have no idea... i think my brain just stopped working... blehhhhhh legendary golden turtle cake bluuuubluuuu imma sneaky slithery snaakkee jk... im tired... i still gotta do mah hw... stupid school... stupid math... stupid socializing... blehhhh...

The twisted yet peaceful mealody woke me up from my awesome dream i was having. I was so close to capturing that legendary turtle cake! As i came to my senses I finally recognized that song, and my heart stopped. Everyone else was still sleeping.

Looks like i was the first to become awakened by those shadows... Looks like rey wasn't able to get the boat unstuck.

The symbol i saw on the rock was the mark of a shadow mermaid. They work for orion and whenever they spot any ships or boats they go after the passengers. Kind of like a siren exept they dont kill people, they brainwash them to work for orion's army.

They lure the sailors or passengers out by singing that song, It puts them in a deep slumber, kind of like an enchantment. I quietly got out of bed. The boat was slightly rocking back and forth. I walked up to the front deck and saw it was dark out. The stars were hidden away by the clouds.

I couldn't see rey anywhere. "Rey?" I whispered, hoping the shadow mermaids didn't take him already. "Looking for this little fellow...?" I turned towards the voice and saw a girl around my age holding rey over her shoulder. He was out cold.

My eyes flashed with anger. "Let him go!" I said, trying to contain my anger. "Im not gonna hurt him... or anyone..." she said. She had a dark aura around her. Definitely a shadow mermaid... "Come With Us, You'll Be Free, Just Fallow This-" i interupted her horrid singing. "Thats not gonna work on me! Now let him go... or i'll Force you" i said, glaring at her.

She looked shocked. She dropped rey. He landed face first on the floor, and started snoring... "argggg mateyyyyyyy" he mumbled. I facepalmed. Even when hes out cold he still talks like a pirate...

I was about to attack her using my power but was interrupted by another voice. "Ah... if it isn't Aphmau" I turned around and saw another girl climb on the boat. She muttered a spell and her dark tail disappeared and was replaced by a pair of legs.

"Avery..." i said in shock as i got a good look at her face. Wait... does that mean noah is a shadow mermaid to... that baka... "Come with us Aphmau. You'll make orion's army stronger and help defeat the rulers of the ocean! With your help we'll finally destroy the princess. We wont hurt you" she said, her eyes turning dark.

Well this is quit awkward...

"Im not gonna help you do sh-" i was interrupted my walking feet coming towards us. "Babe? You up here?"

Aaron!

"Come on! I think aphmau senpai's on the front deck!" I heard Kawaii chan say. I saw my friends walking towards us. They saw avery, the other girl, rey, then me. "Im sure your friends will help" the other girl said. "GUYS! RU-" i said but avery and the other shadow beat me to it. "Come With Us You'll Be Free Just Fallow This Sweet Melody" the shadow mermaid sang.

I saw their eyes droop a little. "COVER YOUR EARS!" I exclaimed. I couldn't move. That girl must of put a frozen spell on me... I concentrated on breaking it. "Into The Shadows Under The Sea Foam And Into The Deep Towards Your New Home" avery sang.

Only a little more

"Now Fall Asleep" they both sang. My friends dropped to the ground out cold just like rey. I finally broke free of the frozen spell. "LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I screeched. My eyes turned gold as i made a water spear. It wouldn't make me transform into my mermaid form though.

They both gasped. "NO MERMAID HAS THE SKILL TO MAKE WEAPONS OUT OF WATER! NOT EVEN THE KING AND QUEEN!" Avery exclaimed. I smirked. "The Princess does" i said. I threw the spear and it went through the other girl. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide.

"ELIZA!" Avery exclaimed. Eliza slid to her knees then slumped down onto the floor, lifeless.

FIRST STORY DEATH! I think... who else did i kill... oh irene that sounds bad... ehhh blehhhhh

Avery turned towards me. "YOU WILL PAY!" She exclaimed. She ran towards me and pushed me off the side of the boat, full of anger and revenge. I transformed into my mermaid form. As avery jumped in after me i was pulled into a hiding place.

I was behind a large rock. I turned around and saw arista. "Arista!" I exclaimed happily. "Coralia! Are you ok? I saw what had happened!" She exclaimed. "WHERE ARE YOU CORALIA!" We heard avery scream with anger.

After awhile she went back up on the boat. She threw everyone in the water. I was about to go towards them but arista stopped me. "What are you doing? I have to go help them!" I exclaimed. "If you get captured also then you wont be able to!" She said. "I killed eliza i'll be able to kill her to!" I hissed.

"I know that... however i know more will come to help her take them to orion's cave! I've been spying on them and found out that they're actually kidnapping fairys and mermaids so that they can steal there power and give it to orion! That way he'll be able to capture you and take over the ocean! And land!" She exclaimed.

I turned around and saw more shadow mermaids come towards avery. They gave my friends a water bubble so they can breath. I watched as they swam away with everyone, including rey. I sat down on the ocean floor and tears filled my eyes. Not of sadness,

But of anger.

Complete Anger.

"We will rescue them coralia dont worry! I know where his cave is!" Arista exclaimed swimming towards me. "Im going to kill him, arista..." I mumbled. I looked up at her. "Im going to kill every single one of those beaches" i said.

'SEA' WHAT I DID THERE?? IM 'SHORE' YOU DID. Ok ok i 'shell' stop... huehueee imma go eat a 'sandwich' jk jk... ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS OR QUESTIONS MAKE SURE TO COMMENT OR MESSAGE ME! Also how was the chapter? Im a little unsure about it :/

Bai! 🐢🍰