~AAHS~ |Blue Mermaid| ~4~

|~Aphmau~|

"HURRY UP JESS! WERE GONNA BE LATE!" I heard max yell. I was in my room getting ready. I put on a blue crop top with white jeans, sandals, silver bracelet, and a blue flower crown.

I applied winger eyeliner, mascara, and a dark red lipstick. I walked out of my room and downstairs. We walked outside and towards the cafe.

~.~.~

Aphmau< On our way!

Aaron< great! Are the rest of the 'Rossome Team' coming 2?

Aphmau< Yup! They broke into my house at 12 last night begging me to re-do the chubby bunny challenge with them -.-

Aaron< LOL im not surprised 8D

Aphmau< staph..doin...dat..face..boi

Aaron< fine..

~.~.~

"JESS IS TEXTINGS HERS BOYFRIENDS AGAINS" barney yelled. "oooo JESS AND AARON SITTIN IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G" sky sang. "SHUT IT!" I yelled.

"NEVER! AARON LOVES JESS! JESS LOVES AARON! LET AARMAU SAIL!" Ross yelled. "IM GOING TO-" i was interupted by a bing on my phone.

~.~.~

Katelyn< WAS JUST ON YOUR CHANNEL ER MEH GOODNESS CONGRATS ON 1 MILLION SUBS!

~.~.~

WHAAAAT? "Guys.. Did you check on our channel?" I asked. "Nos whys?" Barney asked. "Check it.." I said trying not to scream.

Sky took out his phone and went on our channel. His eyes widened. "1 MILLION SUBS?!? WHAAAT? AAAA I CANT BELIEVE MY EYE HOLES!" He screamed.

We all jumped up and down high fiving eachother ."ICANTBELEIVEITERMEHGOOSHIMSOHAPPYAMIEVENSPEAKINGENGLAYIDKKK" ross shouted.

"TO THE CAFE!" I shouted not relising almost everyone on the street was staring at us like were crazy. Which we are. We ran to the cafe with huge smiles on our faces.

We ran inside the cafe and saw our friends sitting at a table waving at us to sit. We ran over to them still having a smile on our face. "You look beautiful aph" aaron said. I blushed.

Ross smirked. "ooooo jess ur blushinggg" ross said teasingly. "SHUSH!" I exclaimed. Kawaii chan started fangirling.

I sat next to aaron, max sat next to katelyn, ross sat next to teagan, and Kawaii chan was sitting next to zane. FANGIRLING AAA #ZANE~CHAN!

The waiter came over. "Would you guys like anything?" He asked. "I'd like 230 mega cupcakes with 1 glass of milk!" Zane said. "Do you guys want anything?" Zane asked us.

The waiter looked at zane like he was crazy. I ordered a strawberry lemonade and a chocolate cupcake. As we were waiting everyone congratulated us on 1 million subs.

"Congratulations Aphmau senpai, ross kun, barney kun, sky kun, and max kun!" Kawaii chan said. "Thanks Kawaii chan!" I said. "Ya.. Congrats on '1 million subscribers'" i heard someone say behind me.

I turned around and saw Lilly, Kerensa, and Draven. "What do you guys want?" Max said rolling his eyes. "Nothing.. Just wanted to give aphie a little congratulations gift" kerensa said.

She opened her water bottle. "Maybe this will help you get over your little water fear" she smirked then dumped the entire thing on me. My eyes widened.

I immediately booked it out the door. 6 more seconds.. No one was around so i dove straight into the ocean. It felt great since i started getting a little sick from staying out of the water for more then 24 hours.

I immediately transformed into my mermaid form with my tiara on my head. I swam farther out of the ocean. I swam deep under the water until i was on the ocean floor.

I took a deep breath. That was a close one.. "Hello...?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw the same blue haired mermaid that i saved from getting captured.

"Who are y-you..?" She asked hiding behind a patch of seaweed. She saw my tiara and her eyes widened. "My names Coralia Jessica Aphmau Crystal Oceanic its great to meet you whats your name?" I said.

"y-your the.. YOUR PRINCESS CORALIA! Oh my gosh... Your highness im a huge fan.. The names arista.. I'd like to thank you for saving me yesterday.." She said.

"How did you know it was me..?" I asked. "No ones as skilled in water magic as you.. Besides orion... but his water has a dark tint to it.. The wave you created looked more beautiful and had a light tint to it" arista said.

"Oh... May i ask.. What are you doing near Phoenix drop? It's dangerous out here with all of the mermaid hunting ships" I said. "Orion attacked my village again.. So.. I guess this is my home now.. Also the net that captured me damaged my tail so i cant swim that far" she said.

I noticed her tail had a huge cut in the middle of her fin. My eyes widened. "Here" i said bending down. I touched her tail and a light water bubble formed.

It covered her tail then popped. Her tail was fully healed. "Oh my goodness thankyou so much coralia.." She said. "No problem" i said.

We started swimming. Suddenly Arista shouted. "LOOK OUT!" She yelled. I felt something on my tail. I looked and saw my tail was stuck. Then a net was around me entirely.

I started to panic. I grabbed the net and tried to escape but that got me more stuck. The net started going up towards the surface. I started panicking even more.

Arista swam towards me with a sharp rock. She started cutting the rope with it as fast as she could. I was almost towards the surface.

"Hold on.." She mumbled cutting the rope faster. The net broke through the water and i was now above water. The entire crew on the ship stared at me.

"WE COUGHT THE PRINCESS!" They shouted high fiving eachother. A wave then crashed against there ship rocking it back and fourth harshly.

I saw arista in the water doing her best trying to create huge waves to break me free from the net like i did with her. Another huge wave crashed against the ship. The net dropped a little to where I could touch the water.

I touched the water with my hand. Light surrounded the area then a huge light water beam shot out of the water. I waved my finger towards the ship.

The water light tower fallowed the motion of my finger. I put my hand down and the water crashed down on the ship. The crew members let go of the net i was in and i fell into the ocean.

Arista rushed over and cut me loose using her sharp knife. I swam out of the net. "That was amazing coralia!" Arista said. "Im not done yet" i said. I swam up to the surface. The ship was in peaces and the people on the ship were in the water.

Some were hurt. I closed my eyes and a the water around the ship turned light. It glowed and healed any injuries the people in the water had.

One looked at me wide eyed. "Why.." He asked. "Leaving people injured isn't really my forte.. Fairy or not it doesn't matter to me" i spoke. I dove into the water. That is... Unless you hurt my friends then.. Lets just say yous a deads man.

"That.was.so.COOL" arista exclaimed. "You really are amazing! Just like all the stories teachers say in class!" She said. "Heh... Thankyou.. You know. For helping me back there.." I said.

"Anytime! Anytime!" She said. "I should probably get going before more ships come.. Now that I almost got captured im pretty sure lots more people are coming.. It was great meeting you! By!" I said swimming off.

"WAIT! WHY DO THEY WANT TO CAPTURE YOU?" She shouted so i could hear. "REVENGE THEY SAY! RREEVVEENNGGEEEE" I shouted back. I started swimming towards my house.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of Aphmau And Her Sea-cret! If you did leave a comment telling me what you think of arista! Her picture is the picture up top! If you have any questions or suggestions make sure to either comment or message me!

Word Count~ 1335

Bai! 🐢🍰