~AAHS~ |The Kiss| ~11~

|~Aphmau~|

Everyone replayed the video several times. By the time they finally stopped replaying the video and recovered from shock zane was done with his cupcakes and was looking everywhere for more like a wild animal.

"t-this... y-you... s-since when.." katelyn mumbled. "DANG APH YOUR VOICE IS ON FLEEK CAN YOU SING A SONG FOR US RIGHT NOW PLEASE?? PLEEAASSEE??" Teagan begged.

"On Friday which is two days from now im singing at the Phoenix cafe. Same for every Friday from now on" i said. "So you also got a job?? Jeez lucky!" Katelym exclaimed. "y-your voice is as pretty as your face" aaron said.

"NICE ONE AARON! EXEPT SAY IT MORE GOODLY WITHOUT STUDERING!" Laurance said. "Hahaha 'goodly' hahaha" Katelyn laughed. "I TALK ENGLISH GOODLY SAME!" Ross yelled at the top of his lungs.

~.~.~

I waited patiently for the bell to ring. 1 more class left then its time to go home for the weekend! All of my friends are going to the Phoenix cafe to hear me sing including Avery and Noah. "Irene is known as the light goddess of this world even though there's possibility shes a stupid mermaid- YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW ALL OF THIS JUST TO WHATEVER BUT DONT LEAVE YOUR SEAT!" The teacher exclaimed sitting back down in his chair.

"Wake me up when its time to start my next class" he said falling asleep almost immediately after. Everyone silently cheered then started whispering to their friends. Non of my friends are in this class. They all have a free period. I grabbed my phone.

Aphmau< Hey Guys

Cassanova#2< aren't you supposed to be in history? No phones aloud HAHA SUCKS FOR YOUUUU

Aphmau< teacher gave up again

BFF< lol

Queen Baker< WHAT TIME SHOULD WE BE AT THE CAFE APHMAU SENPAI!!!???

Crush< ya wut time?

Aphmau< idk my singing job thingy starts at 7 pm so maybe arrive at 6:45 pm?

Crush< k

Noah< ??????? Who are you people and why am i on this chat???

Avery< I think Aphmau invited us

BFF< YOUR THAT GUY WHO APHMAU TOLD US ABOUT YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK BECAUSE IF YOUR MEAN TO ONE OF US YOU ARE DEAD!

Noah< o-o

Avery< o-o noah apologize right now before its to late

Noah< I ALREADY DID!

Crush< Did we hear or see you apologize to aph? No we did not... NOW APOLOGIZE AGAIN TO HER OR ELSE!

Cassanova#2< jeez aaron you sure are protective over your girlfriend 😏

Crush< TRAVIS!!!!

Cassanova#2< AA APH HELP HES CHASING ME IRL ITS HARD TO TEXT WGYLE RUNINH FOR MY LIFEAK

Aphmau< AARON MAKE SURE YOU PUNCH HIM FOR ME TO!!

Crush< WILL DO BABE WILL DO

Vyladania< OOOOO HE SAID 'BABE' OOHOHOO

BFF< BABE!?!!???!!??

Nic< katelyns gonna kill youuuuu

RossomeSloth< ooooooo haha ya done goofed up aaron hahaha xD

GarrothCena< T-T i got detention for breaking the dance room door what did i miss?