~AAHS~ |Chubby Bunny| ~3~

|~Aphmau~|

I swam around my pool wishing it were the ocean. It was midnight and very peaceful. My tail and tiara sparkled in the moonlight. It was still a little warm out. Not to cool and not to hot.

Everything was nice.. "YO JESS! I KNOW ITS MIDNIGHT AND I APOLOGIZE IF YOUR SLEEPING BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" I heard ross say. My eyes widened and I started panicking.

"JESSSS ITS ME ROSS MAX AND BARNEY!" Sky yelled. Why are they here?? It's midnight! I quickly dove into the pool. I fogged up the water using my powers so no one could see in the water.

Why.. Why why.. I slowly peeked my head above the water. I saw max come out. He looked around then walked back inside my house calling my name.

I sighed a breath of relief. My back porch light was still on and I noticed a lilac sun-dress hanging on one of my deck chairs near my pool.

I got out quietly then quickly evaporated the water off of me. My mermaid form dissapeared then I quickly put the sun dress on over my bathing suit.

Max, Barney, ross, and sky all walked out in my backyard. They saw me. "What are you doing out here at midnight..?" Ross asked. "I could ask you the same thing WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE AT 12:56 AM??" I exclaimed looking at my water proof watch.

"We lost that video we made of us doing the chubby bunny challenge!" Max said. "Seriously.." I said. "Ya we gotta do it again! I brought the marshmallows!" Ross said.

"Im not doing the chubby bunny challenge at 1:00 in the morning!" I said. "pleaseeeees jesss pleaseees" Barney said. "No" i said. "PLEASE?" Max said. I shook my head no.

"PLEASEEE" sky said. "Nope" i said crossing my arms. "PLEAAASSEEE" ross whined. I shook my head. "PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEEE" they all shouted at once. "...FINE!" I said.

They all cheered. "Oh and aphmau?" Sky asked. "What?" I said. "Quick question.. Why is your pool all foggy and why do you have a tiara on your head?" Sky asked.

I felt the top of my head and sure enough my tiara was on my head.. Grrrr  "uhh.. I dont know.. Why dont YOU have a tiara on your head eh?" I asked. "Good question.." Sky said.

I ran inside my house and into my room. I closed my eyes and a light water ball formed into my hand. My tiara floated to the ball and went inside it. It then dissapeared along with the tiara. I'll get it back once im in my mermaid form.

I ran back to where the guys were. "Ok lets do this stupid challenge" i said. "Lets do it in the living room!" Ross said. We ran inside my house and to the living room. We took a seat on my couch then placed the camera so its facing us.

We started recording. "Hey guys its us the rossome team! And im ross! This is jessy jess! This is budder sky! This is dirt barney! And this is um MAD MAX!" Ross said.

Ross says the intro and i say the outro. "Today were doing the chubby bunny challenge!" Shy said. "More like tonight since its 1 in the morning" max said. "Ya! I was peacefully sw- sitting ouside in the cool air then all of a sudden i hear 'YO JESS! I KNOW ITS MIDNIGHT AND I APOLOGIZE IF YOUR SLEEPING BUT WE HAVE A PROBLEM!' AT 12 AM!" I exclaimed.

"Were sorry! We lost the first footage!" Max said. "ANYWAYS! The way you play the chubby bunny game is you put a marshmallow in your mouth then say chubby bunny! The first person with the most marshmallows in there mouth still able to say Chubby Bunny is the winner" ross said.

I put a marshmallow in my mouth."Chubby bunny" i said with ease. Ross stuffed one in his mouth. "Chubby bunny" he said. Then max. "Chubby bunng" he said not saying 'bunny' correctly.