~AAHS~ |We're Not Dating!| ~5~

|~Aphmau~|

I swam up to the beach by my house. No one was there. I climbed up on the sand away from the water then used my magic to evaporate all of the water.

I transformed into my human form then walked up to my house. Stupid
kerensa.. Stupid lilly.. And stupid draven! Why cant they leave me alone!

I walked inside my house and was greeted by several questions from my friends WHO WERE IN MY HOUSE! WHAT? "WHERE WERE YOU? YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!" Katelyn said.

"WHERE DID YOU GO??" Teagan asked. "I LIKE FOOD" ross shouted. I saw aaron with a bruised cheek. "Aaron?" I asked calmly. "Yea.." He said.

"Who gave you that?" I said pointing to his bruise. "Uhhhh.. When you left i.. Kinda.. Got mad at kerensa and lilly then draven and me got into a fight.. He punched me then ya..." he said.

My eye twitched. "Anndd shes mad" max said. "I'll be riight back.." I said walking towards the exit. "APH DONT DO ANYTHING YOU MIGHT REGRET!" Lucinda exclaimed.

"I WONT REGRET NOTHIN!" I yelled back. "APHMAU JESSICA DONT YOU DARE! I DONT WANNA HAVE TO GET YOU FROM JAIL!" Katelyn said. "I wont go to jail!" I said.

"You broke lilly's arm because she called you a brat.. Im scared to hear what you'll do to draven since he punched aaron 2 days in a row" max said.

"I'll simply-" i started. "'Punch them with a sword' sit your tushy down" zane said. I stuck my tongue at them. "I dont get why i can't teach them a lesson for hurting my friends.. Can i just accidentally push them off a cliff then?" I asked.

"No" they all replied. Hmph.. I sat down on the couch next to aaron. "oooooo aaron and Aphmau sittin in a tre-" sky started but me and aaron cut him off. "WERE NOT DATING!" We yelled while blushing.

~.~.~

After a while everyone went to there homes. I sat down on my couch. I went in the ocean today so im feeling fantastic! I mean.. Ya i nearly got cought but WOHOO i dont feel like im dyin! So.. Ya!

I looked at the time. ONLY 3:30!? It feels like 10... Im so boreddd. I wanna cupcake.. Really badly since I never got mine because of stupid kerensa and her stupid friends.. I got up from the couch and put on my shoes. I walked outside.

I started walking. I looked up at the sky and saw a couple clouds but it didn't look like it was gonna rain. I looked at the ocean. Tons of ships were everywhere.

They probably heard i almost got cought.. Grrrrr i hate boats.. And nets.. And this stupid 'war'. I kept on walking. I reached the bakery and walked inside. I walked up to the counter.

"1 chocolate chip cupcake with extra sprinkles please" i said. "Name?" The guy asked. "Aphmau" i said. I took a seat at one of the chairs. I looked out the window.

I noticed that waves kept on knocking the nets in the water. Arista must be doing it so mermaids wont get cought.. However the nets might hurt other sea creatures in the water..

I wonder whats going on in the ocean right now with orion.. Hopefully he doesn't find my brilliant hiding spot or so help the turtle cakes.. "Aphmau" the guy called. I got up and he handed me my cupcake.

I gave him my change. I put my cupcake in a box then put that in my purse. I walked back outside humming the narwhal song. Er meh turtle cakes i've been spending WAY to much time with ross...

Narwhals narwhals swimming in the- NO! CURSE YOU! YOU CATCHY SONG GET OUTTA MAH HEAD! Turtle cakes... As i was walking i felt like someone was fallowing me.. I turned around and saw no one.