Decisions.

"Ray! Gage! Come on!"

My eye lids felt heavy as I tried to pry them open. I managed to look up to see Gabby with a huge smile on her face, jumping up and down in her place. I groaned and shook my head at her before snuggling back up with the warm body next to me that I figured was Gage. Who else would it be?

I knew he had fallen asleep here right after that stupid movie we watched. We were both way too tired to function what was going on, so we just curled up together and fell asleep. Like we use to do when I was back in Gage's room. I didn't complain, nonetheless.

"Ray, wake up! We're going to the cabin!" She squealed, suddenly jumping on the bed. My eyes shot open right away at that and so did Gage's.

"What is going on?" Gage's voice came out heavy with clear exhaustion. He could barely keep his eyes open without closing them again in a matter of seconds.

I couldn't help but laugh lowly. He looked so cute with all his hair ruffled and how he rubbed at his eyes. Like a little kid.

He glanced over at me and I saw the curve of his lips twitch up into a smile. "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing," I mumbled. He made a move to get off the bed, probably to please Gabby, but I quickly rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his torso. "No. Bed time."

He chuckled, rubbed a hand over my arm and kissed the top of my head, murmuring, "No, it's time to get up. Come on Ray." He then detangled himself from me despite my protest.

I refused and dug my head back into his now cold, - And empty - spot in my bed. Sighing, I closed my eyes and drifted back into a some what sleep state and awake one, too. I would have been able to go back to sleep fully but Gabby was too busy making ruckus. Running around my room and grabbing bags, all that stuff.

I also heard all the shuffle of foot steps down stairs, excited shrieks, and many more. I cursed my werewolf hearing at that point.

I finally couldn't take just laying there. I took a shower, got dressed in some jean shorts and a plain short, then went down stairs to see everyone eating breakfast, laughing, and smiling.

"Good morning, beautiful," I felt a hand touch my shoulder and glanced to see Gage smiling while holding out a plate off eggs and bacon out to me. I returned the smile and took the plate from him.

"Good morning." I said and took a empty seat on one of the bar stool's, beginning to eat. "What time are we leaving?"

Gage pursed his lips, leaning onto of the counter. "I don't know. Probably after everyone's leaving."

I nodded, shuffling around a bit of my eggs. "Did you make breakfest for everyone too?"

"Nope," He said, popping the 'P' "Just you." He gave me a cheeky grin. I laughed and smiled right back.

God, I was going soft. But I couldn't help it. Something about Gage just.. attracted me to him. It wasn't only because of the mate connection, it was something much deeper then that.

Maybe because we had make one another perfect together. We're both pretty fucked up, but all that just.. - This is gonna sound so corny - make one another better.

And that makes me realize that even if I picked Dustin, I'd never be able to have a normal relationship with him. Gage would always be in the back of my mind. Gage was right, I could never care for Dustin as much as I cared for him.

I knew if it ever came down to it, you know, If I had to save Dustin or Gage from Decklin, Gage would be the first thing that came to my mind.. And I feel like such a horrible person for saying that. But it's true.