Epilogue.

This has not been edited.

*Warning* This is a veeeery cliche ending. :P

-----

Six years later.

                                     "Are you nervous?"

I sucked in a deep breath, shaking my head at Chloe. "No, of course not." I replied and paused for a minute, pressing my lips together. "Should I be?"

"I would be," She snorted and I gave her a flat look.

"Aren't you supposed to be a good maid of honor? You should be encouraging me. Not making me get nervous, you idiot." I snapped and turned angrily away from her, smoothing my hands over my dress.

Today was the day. The day I was getting married.

Yeah, pretty crazy, right? Who knew one day I was going to be getting married? And most importantly to Gage. The boy who I was so sworn on hating.

Everything had changed drastically these past six years. And not just around me, but inside of me too. I had become a different person, though I was still the same weird Ray, I tweaked some parts of me.

Like my crazy wolf problem. That was the hardest part of all. Controlling it. But somehow, I managed to control it. With the help of all my pack members, and mostly Gage who didn't give up on me.

Shortly after Gabby's death, I realized it was time to get all my shit together, to put it bluntly. And surprisingly, with some screw ups here and there, I did.

And now I was able to shift without going psycho. And slowly, I grew close to the pack, which was now my pack too. Since I had become Alpha female.

At first, it was pretty scary. But I learned, and supposedly, everyone said I was a good Alpha female. What was even more shocking was that I gained a lot more friends after Gabby's death was enormous.

But I guess we all just needed to lean on one another for support. Chloe was someone I considered as my best friend, though she was still arrogant at times, and she was Ava's ex-friend, we got along. And she wasn't as snobby as she was before.

I learned to tell her all my secrets and she told me all of hers. And her days of whoring herself around were over, since Zeke and her got together, weirdly.

They even had a baby together. A girl, named Hannah. Zeke and Chloe were both actually good parents, though it took time.

I remember the first few weeks they brought Hannah home, Chloe constantly called me. Crying and asking how to get Hannah to shut up and go to sleep.

I had to talk her through it, when I already had a toddler on my hands that I could barely control. Gage and I's toddler, Jayden. He was completely a handful, and mainly because we hadn't planned on having a baby.

It happened right after I was accepted fully into the pack and after we fully mated that I had gotten pregnant with him.

It was weird at first, and incredibly scary. At the time, I was only eighteen. Still a teenager. But I had help, luckily.

Gage found out easily when I attacked all nervous and jumpy around him. And because he found the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink.

It was a shock to him too, but we got through it. And by the time Jayden was born, we knew all we could about babies.