The Nerve Of Him.

"Baby!"

Gage stopped in front of me, and before I could be halted into a stop, I bumped into his lean, muscly back.

 I immediately shivered as sparks of electricity danced up my legs, to my arms, and to my neck.

Almost as if teasing me with the blissful sensation. I could only image what it would be like to be throwen on a desk,  and kissed senseless.

I bit my lip,

Freaking wolf hormones.

Wait,

Was that a girl's voice that called out baby?

"What Ava?" Gage's face showed annoyance as he turned, his eyes falling on me for a moment, before leading to a girl.

A girl wearing only a shirt. A white, long shirt.

A mix of lavender and cinnamon oozed off her, not just from the shirt, but from her skin.

One of the smells extremely familiar to me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Until I looked to Gage and got the drift off him, the exact same smell of cinnamon. 

"I woke up and saw you weren't there, I got worried."

I already hated this girl. Even if she did look nice and happy.

What I hated more, is that she looked like a angel. No fake lips, no fake hair. Nothing. She was pure perfection.

With long, auburn hair that reached right under her breast. A slim nose, red lips, and big blue innocent eyes. She seemed so..untouched. Fragile. Almost like a doll.

 I wasn't innocent. I wasn't as beautiful, by far. She smelled of flowers, while I smelled of booze. I was practically made up of cigarettesmoke. She drowned herself in angelic perfection, while I drowned myself with alcohol.

You've probably noticed I'm not the best with handling my problems. But if you were me, you'd understand. You'd understand I'm not some cry baby who craves attention.

"I'm fine, Ava."

I was pleased by the rough tone of his voice he used at her. I wanted nothing more then for her to back off, and for him to tell her to back off.  

But that didn't happen.

She glided towards him, and rested a delicate hand on his shoulder.

She soothed him with rubbing a finger across the bare skin, trying to comfort him. He didn't relax, exactly. But he leaned in to press a kiss to her temple.

My heart dropped.

It felt as if somebody had punched me in the stomach, knocking the breath out of me along with the words I wanted to utter.

"Just go back to the room."

He urged her with his hand, and she nodded, hesitantly.

She looked towards me. A look of pity on her face. Sympathy.

I felt my blood churn at the thought, a scream of frustration crept up my throat, I died to let it out and scrape the bitches face off.

I'm all up for kicking her ass right now too. I bet we could snap that pretty little neck so quickly.

Don't try to influence me.

I barked back at the wolf side of me, and I heard a growl play in my head. I had to physically restrain myself as my animal side banged on the door. The door that I had kept locked. This time, I took better percaustions. I had bolted, chained, and locked that side of me, down.