A Fist Full Of Love.

Ray's POV

Ethan shoved me into the bed chamber, before slamming it shut with a huff.

Somebody wasn't exactly over the moon about me being alive.

That made two of us.

I sighed, and turned away from the door. The room was simple. Nothing extravagant.

A small bed sat by the windowcell, plain wood flooring, and a night stand.

It was like a institute for the crazy with all this white. How fucking great.

I sighed as I fell back on the lumpy bed, my head hitting the stiff pillows.

The only good thing that came out of this was the view. I could see the sun high in the sky. Raining sunshine on the plush forest.

The warm heat from the sun covered my like a blanket. Soothing me into a deep sleep.

~

"Wake the fuck up, bitch!"

My eyes shot open, and I was shoved onto the hard floor.

I groaned when my head banged against the wood flooring.

That was going to leave a bump. Or perhaps a concussion.

"Come on, get up!"

I turned to see it was Ethan shouting at me, while clapping his hands together.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

A horrifying thought popped in my mind at that moment, I could just imagine ripping his fucking arm off and beating him with it.

Well, that wasn't such a bad thought..

Focus, Ray!

I cleared my head from the image, and processed his words.

I scratched my head, and he sighed at my confusion.

"Were going to the mall."

"Well, that's fucking great for you."

Why was he waking me up to tell me that he was going to the mall?

Did he mean, we, as in me and everybody else going to mall?

They probably wanted me to be their bag carrier. 

Great.

"Your coming with us, dumbass." He snapped at me harshly, and threw a stack of clothes at my face.

He walked swiftly back to the door, and shut it with a slam.

Is everybody freaking PMSing?

Apparently.

I picked up the clothes, and examined the very, very, tiny white V-neck shirt they had gave me. Where did they get this shirt?

From a fucking toddler? I wasn't even sure if my boob would even fit in the shirt.

And the skirt was beyond short Seriously, where did they get these clothes from?

Probably from Ava. I thought sourly.

I hoisted myself off the ground, and went into the small bathroom. Looking myself in the mirror. God, I looked like a mess.

Black trails of muck traveled down my face, over the red imprint on my skin.

My hair was knotted, and my dress was torn up the side. 

Did I look beautiful or what? 

I turned on the shower, and pealed off the dirty clothes.