If Looks Could Kill.

------------------------------------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED

----------------------------------

                       The next morning, I felt absolutely horrible. And tired. Maybe it was because I barely got a wink of sleep?

The whole night, I stayed up thinking. Wondering. About Ava, about my life, about that white piece of paper that taunted me to open it and reveal Ava's darkest secret. Yet, I didn't.

Did I really wanna play dirty like that? Fight fire with fire?

No. I didn't. Ava was all talk, I wanted to show her that I wasn't. I'd rather knock her fucking teeth out. But if I probably did, all that anger I had locked up, would explode. And I wouldn't be able to stop myself. I'd kill her.

But, that wasn't such a repulsive thought..

Get it together, Ray! You are not going to kill Ava!

I trudged to my dresser, yanked it open, and randomly picked out a outfit, which turned out to be a pair of light washed jeans, a long purple shirt, and a gray beanie. I quickly shrugged them out, and slipped into my black combat boots, and then I was off.

I jogged down the stairs, bag in hand, and right into Gabby.

"Ray! You're awake!"

"Yeah."

I nodded, and stared at her weirdly, she kept a mischievous smile on her face the whole time.

"What's up with you?"

I asked, and slowly walked around her, to the counter, where I grabbed a red apple. And tossed it up and down, before taking a large chunk out of it, while I stared at Gabby.

She kept that same smile the whole time. She was definitely up to something. It wasn't till I looked over at the coffee table in the family room, that I saw the pink flyer'swith the words, 'Party this Friday! At Gabby Bardsley's and Gage's house!'

"A party?"

I raised a eyebrow at her, and Gabby nodded like a maniac.

"I'm not going." I stated. And Gabby's grin dropped.

"What? You have to! Besides, you have no choice. The party is here."

"Then I'll go somewhere else."

"You don't even know anybody in this town, where are you gonna go?"

"Anywhere but here."

I said, tossing out the know devoured apple. I watched out of the corner of my eyes as Gabby folded her arms over her chest.

"Too late. We're already going dress shopping after school."

"There is no we. There's only a you."

"Well then..I bet Dustin is going to be very sad to hear about this.."

"Yeah, well- Wait, what?"

I faced her completely, my eyes wide as I stared at her. Gabby giggled. Giggled! She invited Dustin? Even after I told her there was nothing going on with one another?

How had she even contacted him?

Then I thought of that piece of paper. I glared at her. She must have snuck into my room, and took it. But how? Half of the night, I was awake. Expect for this morning, where I only got an hour of sleep. That's probably when she had got it.

"Tell me you didn't." I took a hestiant step towards her, gritting my teeth. Gabby took a step back.

"I didn't?" She grinned sheepishly, and I shook my head.