Our Little Neighborhood

"When I first saw you, I saw love."

Forgiving Him 😢😢
💓 (A Second Chance)
....
By:
Yaa Fosua Dunyo

©MHSH©
So this is my second story  here on wattpad. This is a touching romance story about my heroine, Eyram Afi Dodzi or Eyi for short.
Hope you enjoy this love story.
Comment  your suggestions or anything.
°°} comment, vote and share!!!

©written by, YaaFosuaDunyo™
®no part of this work should be copyrighted without authorization.
...

•••••••√•••••
Lebanon, Zone 3

Daavi, I'm going for a walk!" I shouted already opening the door of our rented house and disappearing beside a group of trees.
It was a Saturday morning and the Sun wasn't visible in the skies yet.  I smiled as I crossed the street, making for Lariba's house. I quickened my pace when her family house came into view.

"Hey, Eyi! Isn't it too early especially when you have such an important week ahead of you?" Lariba's mother chided although her expression said otherwise as she locked me in an embrace.

"Maame Lar, where is she?"  I asked looking about the quite big living room.

"Oh, a frown crossed her face. Here I was chiding you of coming over early when my stubborn girl has run off after a floating procession saying she will stop over at Sisi's place." She glared at me. "You girls will kill us before our time."

I muffled a laughter and waved my goodbye then left. I decided to go to the White Park and exercise with others. It was way past morning when I started for PJay's mansion_ that's how we refer to him  and Sisi's houses 'cause they are the grandest in the neighborhood.

I was about to knock a second time when the door opened. Mrs Poku stood with a ladle in one hand and the other on the doorknob. Her frown faded upon seeing me.

"Good morning, Mrs Poku." I greeted.

"Good, good morning, my dearest." Do come in. She stood aside.
"How are you guys preparing for the upcoming BECE? Hope you are not lazing about like someone and really studying for the exams."

"I am, Mrs Poku. We are doing our best in that wise." I smiled, making myself comfortable in one large couch.

The Poku mansion's interior is superb, luxury upon luxury. I shook my head, no wonder PJay is so full of himself!

"Would you like some water?" Before I could answer she spoke again. "Aba, get Eyi a glass of water." "So how is your mum? Hope she isn't stressing herself too much..."