I am your slave as you are my master sequel

I am your slave as you are my master sequel...part 1: Meeting a new character!

It been 1 year when I met my master, Alexander Kuran, he cool, handsome, and a vampire. His father was heir to the family when he married his mother. But Alexander never met his mother, he only saw her in picture. But he ok with it, he still love his parents, even his brother, Kaname Kuran, and his wife Sabrina. They are two lovely family of Alexander and there also my family. Because Alexander is my lover and master. Now then...in the mansion of Alexander, I was walking around to find my master. "Alexander!" I yelled, walking faster. Man...he maybe in his room sleeping again. I walked in his room, looking at master sleeping. I sighed and walked in, quietly. "Master." I whispered. He didn't say anything, which give me a look of kick-him-or-water-him. But I deiced to sit on the bed and said "Wake up mast-" as I was grabbed by the arm. I fell into master chest, which was naked. "My lovely Estelle, waking me up lead to punishment." Alexander said in my ear. I blushed madly and said "I have to." Alexander just laughed and pinned me to the bed. "Oh...so you do what my 'special treatment' eh." he said, licking his lips. I shake my head, answering no. "Aw...don't be like that...my lovely Estelle or should I say...my wife." as he lick my neck. I feel his tongue on my neck, he was also kissing my neck. "No...master...we shouldn't." I said. "So...I want my children to be as lovely as you." he whispered, putting his hand up my shirt. "Ahh...." I moaned, closing my eyes. But then Sebastian opened the door. "Master...breakf-" as he stopped to look at us. "I'm sorry." as he closed the door. I stared at the door then yelled "AHH!!" A few minute later, I was downstairs, sitting in my seat in the diner. My master getting dress, while Sebastian is getting breakfast ready. I still had my blush from earlier, trying to hide it. As well as my hickey that I got from my master. I also couldn't believe that Sebastian saw that act too. I was thinking to myself that I didn't even hear the door open. Alexander walked in and seat next to me. "Estelle" he said, leading toward me. I heard my master call and turn my head to meet face-to-face with my master. "When did you get here." I said. Alexander blinked then said "A few minute ago." "Oh...." I said. "Well...whatever." as he lead back to his chair. The door opened with Sebastian, bringing the breakfast. We eat in silence, then I was finished. Alexander was too but then he looked at me. "What?" I said, staring at him. "There rice on your lip." as he lead down to lick it off. I blushed and turn away. Sebastian was watching it and left us alone, knowing that Alexander wanted alone time with me.

"Estelle.." my master said, looking at me. I didn't turn my head for I didn't want to see my master face. "Estelle.." his voice louder, he was getting close to me. But we were back to reality by the door opening harshly. "Hey! You can't have all the fun, Alexander!" yelled a blonde-spiky-haired man, he was wearing black shirt with blue jeans, black boots too. Alexander turn to see the man and said "Shut up, Ken." "Don't be like that! We werewolf aren't scared of you vampires!" Ken said. Wait....did you say...WEREWOLF! My head hurt now.....there vampires and now werewolf....god can this be any weirder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sequel finally out...sorry if it was short...but I like writing short or long sometimes....anyway have fun reading this!