I am your slave as you are my master 2

I am your slave as you are my master...part 2

I wasn't shock or scared but I was surprised. Why would a vampire want a slave if he just going to kill it sooner or later(or does he just want to suck my blood because it good for him) "Your thinking weird stuff you know." Alexander said. "What! You read my mind!" I said to him. He nodded to me. "All vampire have special power and have a slave to drink blood form." he stated. I nodded and said "That why you pick me." "Yep...my parents want me to have a slave and then I will soon marry a vampire princess or so if I want to." Alexander had said. I have so many question to ask him but then I didn't want to now. Alexander was...kind of mystical and should I say handsome too. "Hey don't go saying thing you don't know." Alexander said to me. "Oh yes umm....Alex-" "No, you call me master." Alexander stated. "Ok...master." I said to him. "Well there one more thing to do before I go to work." he said. "What that?" I asked. "What you name?" he said. "Oh sorry for not telling you...um...it Estelle." I said. Alexander stared at me. "What." I said. "You don't have a last name." he said. "Well I don't remember most of my memories form when I was....well I don't know.." I said. He then touch my forehead. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Shh...I'm trying to read your memories." he said. That had to be one of his special power or whatever he call it. "Damn..." he said. "What is it now." "I can't read your memories...hmm maybe it because I need more blood." he said. When I heard that I step away form him. "Don't be like that, now come here Estelle." he ordered. I shake my head and walk back a little. Alexander sighted and he disappeared. I was like "What! Where did he go!" as I looked around the diner. "Got you." as Alexander hugged me form behind. "Hey!" I yelled. "You didn't listen to my order, now it punish time which mean I get to suck some blood." smiled my master. I did do that so...he my master...I guess I have to do it. I turn to him and let him do it. "Here goes." as his fangs bit my neck. "Ah.....ah...." I cried. He was not sucking a lot of my blood but it still hurts. "Ah....m-master.....no..more...ah..." I cried. Alexander was still sucking but then stop. "That enough for now." he said. I was out of breath and mostly out of blood. Alexander looked at me and he carried me up to his room. He put me on the bed and said "You should sleep, Sebastian will be here at home and I will be at work so stay here ok." I heard him and nodded as I want to sleep. "Master, it seem you like this slave then the other." Sebastian said. "Yes, this one is......special." Alexander said. I awake up at noon, looked around, and remember that my master was at work. "Sebastian?" I said. I went downstairs and saw Sebastian with a young girl. "Miss Sabrina, master Kaname will be here soon with master Alexander." said Sebastian. "Ok!" said the girl. Who is she? Who Kaname? And how does she know master? Is what I thought. The door bell ring and Sebastian open it. There were my master and...a man too. The man had brown short hair, brown eyes, pale skin, and perfect body. "Kaname!" screamed Sabrina, she hug Kaname and kiss him too. "Sebastian, my brother will be staying here for awhile." said Alexander. "Yes air, I will prepared there room master." as Sebastian left. Alexander than saw me up the stairs. "Estelle." "Yes master." I said. He waved to come downstairs and I did. I was meet with Sabrina and Kaname. Sabrina had long brown hair, pale shin too, and had black eyes. "Who is this?" asked Sabrina. "She my slave." Alexander stated. Sabrina looked at me, my eyes, hair, body shape, and others. Kaname eyes glowed red to my master. "You finally have another a slave brother." Kaname said. Alexander eyes glowed red too. "Yes and she mine, I don't share my food." Alexander stated. "I wasn't planning to eat her, I was making sure you like this one." Kaname said. "There they go again." Sabrina said. "Again?" I said. "Yes, your master had lots of slaves before but they....um....disappear." Sabrina said. She sound like she hiding something, I thought. "Well, me and Sabrina are going shopping and what are you going to do." said Kaname. "I will be here for now." Alexander said. "Ok and this time don't do anything stupid." as Kaname grabbed Sabrina hand and left outside. Alexander closed the door and head upstairs. I fellow him to his room. "Master who were they?" I asked. "The man was my brother Kaname and the girl was his human wife Sabrina." said my master. "Sabrina human." I said. Alexander nodded and then he give me a shirt. "Hold that." as Alexander had no shirt on. "Master, what are you doing?" I said. "Changing." as he grab a black shirt and black pants. I watched him do that but then something wet came on my hand. I looked at it and it was...blood? I then look at the shirt master give me. It also had blood on it. "Master there blood on this shirt." Alexander grab the shirt and smelled it. "This blood is the human I killed today." he whispered to himself. I didn't hear all of it but half I did hear. Alexander throw the shirt on the bed and looked at me. "Give me your hand." as I give him my hand. He lick my hand that had the blood on it. He did it slowly so that there was no blood there. I blushed a little as his tongue lick the tip of my hands. He finish off the blood. "There no more blood on you." said Alexander as he want to the bathroom and changed. I sat on the bed and looked at the shirt. "Blood of a human.....but why did he kill a human.....is he going to....kill me too." I said to myself. I felt tear fall down on my face. I started to cried about my master killing me. He was the only one who was nice to me that I can remember. Alexander came out and saw me crying. "What wrong." he said. He grab my chin and he wipe out my tears. "I was thinking that you would kill me too." I said. Alexander stared at me then said "I would never do that." He hugged me close and tight. I hugged him back and smiled a little. I want to be with this person forever but thing don't go that way.....right?