I am your slave as you are my master 4

I am your slave as you are my master...part 4

~Alexander POV~

I went inside Lenalee father mansion and there was a party. The party was for my marriage with Lenalee. People(vampires people) were dancing and talking. I greeted and talked to some but Lenalee try to get me to meet her father. I finally finish talking to them and went with Lenalee. "Well, if it isn't Alexander Kuran." said Lenalee father. "Nice to meet you sir." I said. "Oh don't call me that. Call me Tim." said Tim. "Yes, Mr.Tim" I said. "Father, do you think that Alex is cool now?" asked Lenalee. He nodded and he talk to me. "So do you like the party?" he asked me. "Yes." I reply. The party was fine but....my thought were on Estelle. I had a bad feeling when Lenalee butler took her home. But I shook it off and waved goodbye to her. Damn! I still had that bad feeling. "Alex?" I was taken back by Lenalee calling me. "Yes." I said to her. "C...can we dance...Alex?" said Lenalee, she was blushing really red. "Well of course." as I took her hand and dance with her. We were the star on the stage as people watch us dance. I was good at dancing(thanks to Sebastian teaching lesson) and everything else. Yep, the thing you could think of, I was good in. Lenalee was good at dancing too but there were something that she didn't like or was prefect on. "Um...Alex." said Lenalee. "Hmm?" I said back. "Um....will we be together forever." Lenalee said. I was in thought and come up with "We'll see about that." Lenalee didn't look happy but she smiled a little and muttered "Please be with me forever...Alex." as she hugged me tight. "Hey." as I felt tears on my shirt. Lenalee was crying about...what? Everybody stared at us and was saying "Why they stop?" I grabbed Lenalee and went outside. "What wrong?" I asked. "Alex....d-do you love that brat?" she said. "You mean...Estelle." I said. She nodded and grabbed my shirt. "Please say that you don't love her...please." she said. I was in total thought....I do like Estelle but...I just didn't know if it was love or not. "I...don't know." I said to her. Lenalee then pushed me and yelled "Yes you do! I saw the brat with you in the garden and that brat was going to kiss you but I stop it! I didn't went her to kiss you before I did! You smiled to her but not to me! Never me!" I was shocked. I never saw Estelle kissing me at all. Lenalee was catching her breath. I then said "I never saw Estelle do that." Lenalee looked at me then said "Lie....it all a lie.....I saw it with my own eyes....that brat love you....and you love her back...huh...I guess I did the right thing to her." "What?" I said. "Well....my butler Tom took your Estelle to a factory where vampire hunter were at....and I called them. I said that there was a slave form the famous Alexander Kuran and they wanted her....to play with her....to kill her...So I give them to her and they will never slay you ever...if I give her to them so I did..." Lenalee had said. I was frozen about what I heard. Estelle in trouble...needs my help....need me. My eyes glowed red, my fangs showed, and I grabbed Lenalee neck. "Where is the factory....where my Estelle!" I said. "Uh....you will never see her...by now she die already." Lenalee said. "Don't say stupid thing!" I yelled. I wanted to kill this bitch but I needed to know where Estelle is. "....There a factory right behind the church...uh...Estelle there...but if you don't go now....she will be dead." Lenalee said. When I got the info, I left as fast as I could go to reach Estelle. "Please wait for me Estelle!" I said.