I am your slave as you are my master 10

I am your slave as you are my master...last part

~Alexander POV~

The party was full with vampires and humans. But I'm worried about Estelle. Damn Lenalee....she lie to me again! I should have never believe her. I walk around to find Lenalee with her father. Good there together so I can talk with them. "Lenalee!" I called. Lenalee looked behind her and she yelled "Alex!!" as she ran to hug me, which I step away and walk to Tim(Lenalee father) I then grabbed his callor and said "You have Estelle!" He looked at me and then laughed. "It not funny! Now where Estelle." I yelled. Tim just smirked at me and said "Don't worry...she not going to die...yet." I gripped his shirt more then ever and throw him at a table. He flew and hit it right on the face. The crowed gasped. Lenalee yelled "Father!" I just watched as Tim got up. "You..." he said, blood on his lips. I took my glasses off and call forth my power. "Tell me....what you did to Estelle...now!" as my dark aura come forth. Tim was angry too and his dark aura come forth as well. "Well...you'll have to fight me to find out!" as he came forth and grabbed my neck. He throw me to the window and I fell out the house. I landed but Tim came too fast and push my head to the ground. "Well...look like I win." he said. Oh not yet as I grabbed his hair and dragged his head to the ground. "Whose wining now!" as I bit my figure and my blood turn into a sword. "Die!" I yelled as I stabbed Tim right in the heart. "Ah!" Tim yelled. "Father!" Lenalee yelled. But I know that vampire can't die that easily. Tim was still alive...but he'll be dead soon. "NO what did you do to Estelle." I said. "S-she in my control now not yours." he said. I really want to kill them until Lenalee pushed me off him. "Father...are you ok." she said. "Yes my Lenalee." he said back. Lenalee cried and smiled at the same time. Tim got up and took the sword out. He was not done yet and near was I.

~Estelle POV~

My vision return to me and right now I was sitting in a room. I could remember what happen to me...yet my head hurts. Then I heard a loud crashed. I walked and looked at the window in the room and saw my master fighting with Lenalee father. "Master..." I said. But he can't see me here, near was he to hear me. I watch as master stabbed Lenalee father, which I gasped. Lenalee ran to him and was maybe talking to her father. Then Lenalee father was up and ready to fight. My master was too. But I got to stop this. I ran to the door and try to opened it, which Lenalee butler open it. "Estelle!" he said. But I ran out and find myself in the ball room. I saw the window that was broken and I was about to go until I heard my master yelled "Ahh!!"

~Alexander POV~

I yelled my guts out. I was stabbed right at my heart with Tim sword. "How does that feel Alexander." Tim said. I coughed some blood out. Damn...I used too much of my power...need blood. "Aww...don't faint or that little girl of yours will be dinner." Tim said. I punched his face and said "No she will not!" Tim wiped out blood form his lips and charged at me, I did too. We both had sword and was about too kill each other until someone said yelled "Stop!" I looked and surprised. Estelle was standing there.

~Estelle POV~

I huffed and take some breath. "Stop...please..." I said. Everybody looked at me. Even thought I was dress in maid clothes still I said "Fight doesn't solve anything." Lenalee father then walked to me and said "How you get out of my control?" "That I don't know." I said to him. He looked at me until Alexander grabbed me. "Stay away form her." he said. Lenalee father closed his eyes and drop the sword. "This girl...is special right." he said. Alexander just stared deadly to him. He smirked and walked to Lenalee. "My dear...you will marry someone else." as he looked at me. "Don't come near here ever again..." as he dark aura was showed in his deadly eyes. He left us and told some of the butler to fix the glass. Alexander carry me up to a car. "Alexander..." I said. He smelled like blood...and he hurt. "Don't worry too much." he said. We got in the car and went home. "Urh...." Alexander cried. I know he needed it so I said "Here." He looked at me and grabbed my hand and said "It will hurt but-" he then bit me on my neck. "Ah..." I got used to it a lot. He drink a little and was done. "Alexander...your ok right now." I said. He nodded and then lay his head to my lap. "I'm tired...please sing me a song...Estelle." he said. I could only sing one song that I know of and said "ok." I started to sing:

"Tearful that day,"

"on which will rise form ashes"

"guilty man for judgment."

"So have mercy, O lord, on this man."

"Compassionate lord Jesus,"

"grant them rest. Amen."

Then I looked at Alexander, who is sleeping. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight....My beloved Alexander." as I looked at the full moon. No matter what happen to me....Alexander will protect me...he will love me...forever until death do us.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My ending for this... Oh and the song that Estelle sing is called "Lala lullaby" form D.grey man. It also on the youtube thing on this chapter. It just that it singed in Latin so i put the lyrics in the story. And thank you for those who have read my story and became my fan. Thank you all!!