I am your slave as you are my master 7

I am your slave as you are my master...part 7

~Alexander POV~

When we got back, Sebastian was very worried about us. That what I like this butler of mine, he kind to me even thought I'm a vampire and he's a human. Sebastian then turn his face to Estelle. "What happen to her?" he asked. "Sebastian....can you look at her wound." I said. Sebastian nodded and grabbed Estelle form me, he then went to a room. I was worried about her...I wonder how should got away form that skinny man. As I was thinking, I went to my room and change. My clothes had some blood on it and dirt. I changed into a black shirt and black pants, my long black hair out of my face, my golden eyes shine like the sun yet not too much. I went out and found my brother seating on a sat in the living room with his wife, Sabrina. "Kaname...what you doing here?" I asked. Kaname looked at me and said "I heard what heard what happen to her." "Oh...that." I said sadly. Sebastian came in and said "The young lady wound was not too deep but it badly hurt." he said. "So...what kind of wound did she had." I said. "Well master...it would seem that she was hit in the stomach, was hit hard on her shoulder, and some whip wound on her body." he said. Damn those hunter...I will kill them all. "Is she ok." I said. "Sir...she is but she will have to stay inside for at least a 3 days." Sebastian said. "Ok." was all I could say for now. Sebastian left and then Kaname stand up. "You need to take care of her more...brother." as Kaname left. Sabrina followed after him and I just looked at them leave. "I know that...my brother...I know that form the very beginning." I said.

~Estelle POV~

When I woke up, I was in a room that had a desk full of books, some shelf of books too, and there was a lamp for light. I got up but my shoulder hurt and I just sit on the bed I was on. Strange....how did I get here...wait...I remember...master was carrying me and then I went to sleep...master must had put me here.... I have to thanks master later. I got off the bed slowly so that my wound wouldn't hurt too much. I looked at the books. So many...there were also dirty. But then one of the book catch my eyes. The title was "Emeraude dairy." I pick it up and open it. I read the first page:

Dear dairy, My name is Emeraude. Today is my birthday, I am turning 16-year-old. My family is rich and famous for it helping in this town. My party was fun but the most fun part was that I dance with someone. He had short black hair and he dance good. I couldn't see his face and he didn't tell me who he was. But I had fun and I fell in love with him. He also fell in love with me.

I then scan more of the pages of the book and found one. I read the page:

Dear dairy, I found out his name. His name was Zagato Kuran. He's the heir to his family and must found a wife. I was wanted to be his wife. So my father took me to his house. Surprised, he was looking at me. "You..." he said. "Yes..." I said as I hugged him. My father was happy for me, even his parent was too. Soon I was to marry him and live happily ever after.

I then realized that this is master mother dairy. Zagato must have been his father. I read more then came to a sad part. I read the pages:

Dear dairy, This will be may last pages as I am near to my death. My last baby, he will be a vampire. I found out about my husband long ago that he was a vampire. And now....my death has come. My baby had been drinking my blood when he was in my stomach. The doctor had said that I am losing too much blood and that....I am also ill. I just wish that I could see my dear Alexander grow up to and adult or teen yet my time has come. My Zagato....I love you...always.

There was blood on this pages and my tear drop as well. Alexander never seen his mother...because she died. Then the door opened and my master was there, seeing me cry. "Estelle..." he said. I dropped the book and hugged him. "I'm sorry..." I said. "You did nothing wrong." he said. He hugged me tight and kiss my cheek. I stopped crying and stay where I was at. "Estelle...may I." he said. I knew what he wanted and said. "Please do..." as Alexander bit my neck. "Ahh...ah.." I cried. Alexander suck some of my blood and also lick where he bite me. "Estelle...you're my only." he said. "I know...Alexander." I said. He then lead me on the bed and then said "I'm tried...let me sleep." as he went to sleep on top of me. I sight and looked at his sleeping face. I smiled and also went to sleep. The night was good and peaceful...so were we.