I am your slave as you are my master 6

I am your slave as you are my master...part 6

~Alexander POV~

"Estelle...." I said. Estelle looked over to me and smiled. "M-master...you came t-to save me." said Estelle. I started to look very....very evil to the mans. "What did you do to her...." I said, my dark aura surrounding me. "B-boss....that....Alexander Kuran!" the skinny man said. So...they know me...will there going to die for what that did to my Estelle. "My my....you know me yet I don't know you...will who cares...you will die for what you guys did." as my eyes glowed blood red. The two know something and started to grab some vampire hunter weapon. "We know all about the vampires living here and there." said Bob, which I know by looking at him. "Yeah." said the skinny man. So.....vampire hunter still live in this world. "Vampire Hunter....I hate them the most of all." I said. Bob then shoot something at me, which I block by shooting it back. Bob had to block it with his bow and arrow. The skinny man grabbed Estelle and ran off. "Damn." as I grabbed Bob neck but Bob just had to shoot the arrow, it hit my shoulder. "Don't worry about the little missy, you should worry about yourself then other." said Bob. I pulled the arrow out of my shoulder and ran toward Bob. Bob then switch weapon and throw something at me. I block it but it explode. Then I smelled a scent that I did not like at all. I jump out of way and leaded but almost felled. "This....scent is..." I said. "That's right...that fiancee of yours give it to me." said Bob. Damn...Lenalee had to give him the vampire prayers of god. I start to walk toward him but the scent made me walk back. "Damn....I can't take this." I said. Bob knew this will work on me....shit. "What....is this scent killing you power...hahahaha!" Bob said. I was not too stupid to fell for it...thank god I have this. I pull out a bottle and throw it at Bob, who catch it. "What this..." he said as he open it. Huh....he fell for it. The bottle then turn into thousand of bat that are really hungry. "What the!" yelled Bob. The bat was on my commend. "My friends...kill this man so that it will feed your hunger!!" I said. The bats screamed and attack the man. "Ahhh!" Bob yelled. The bats started to bite him, sucking his blood. "Ahh.......h..." as Bob felled and I watched him get eat up. "Hmp.....human must think more of what we vampires are." as I ran to find Estelle. I find some scent of Estelle around here. I walked and looked around.....yet no Estelle. Until I heard a cry around the corner. I walk over there and surprised...there was Estelle, sitting on the ground with blood on her shoulder.

~Estelle POV~

I saw my master....and I smiled... "M-master....." I said, reaching my hand out. He come toward me and grabbed it. "Estelle..." he said, touching my face. Haa.....his hand is so warm... "What did they do to you?" he said. I stared at him and said "Master....it hurts a lot...it hurts..." I started to cry. He then pick me up and said "Just sleep.....my Estelle." as he walk out the place. I looked at him and said "Goodnight.....Alexander." as I felled a sleep.