I am your slave as you are my master 5

I am your slave as you are my master...part 5

~Estelle POV~

I woke up in a cage....strange....I thought that I was in the...I can't remember. I looked around and saw Tom talking to a man. "Bob....my miss is waiting for me so I will leave that slave with you." said Tom. Bob shake his head and said "That little missy will be fine....if she can.." Tom bowed and left. I remember that man name Bob...he was the one who knock me unconscious. I looked at the cage a little. No way to get out...huh.....there got to be one somewhere. "Oh boss she awake!" yelled a tall skinny man. Bob walk over to the cage and looked at me. "Well missy, it look like you are my slave now." said Bob. I didn't say anything back because it would be useless. Bob just smirk and asked the skinny man to bring something to him. The skinny man ran off and came back with a whip. I had a feeling that this will hurt....a lot.

~Alexander POV~

When I reach the place, I saw Tom outside, ready to leave this place. Before he could, I was right next to him, my hands on his neck. "Where Estelle!?" I yelled. Tom was scared and he didn't say anything. "Tell me where Estelle is or I'll kill you!" I said. Tom started to beg and whine for me to spare him. "Oh please....I was only following order!" cried Tom. All I want is to know where Estelle is. "I'll spare you if you tell me where Estelle is." I said. Tom point to a door with locks on it. "There....she inside....a man name Bob has her...." Tom said. I walked over there while Tom want inside his car and left the place. Good....I would had kill him anyway but Estelle came first. I looked at the door....locks...a lot of it...damn. I then had no choice but to use one of my power. "I call forth....my dark powers!" as my eyes glowed blood red. Dark aura came forth as I shot it at the door, the lock came off easily. I walked in and looked at the place. Then I heard a scream....it sounded like...Estelle! I ran toward the screaming and turn at one last stop. There was a man with a whip, a shinny man, and....my Estelle with blood on her face or should I say...her whole body.