I am your slave as you are my master 3

I am you slave as you are my master...part 3

The door open and I move away form master. Sebastian had to come in without saying anything. "Master, the room is done." he said. "Ok, I'll tell my brother." Alexander said. Sebastian bowed and left the room. I was ok for now but then...I still had the thought. Alexander looked at me and grab my hand. "What?" I said. "Do you want to go somewhere special." he said kindly. I was thinking then smiled a little. "Yes let go." I said. Alexander and I went outside. "We will be walking to a place that I know." he said. I nodded to him and hold his hand. Alexander hold my hand tight and we head out. I never saw the world I lived in that much. We walk pasted a lot of places and people. Then finally we got to the place Alexander want me to go. It was a garden full of red roses. "Wow...." I said. "It beautiful isn't it." Alexander said. I walk out to the roses and smell some of them. "So sweet." I said. I never seen roses before(I can't remember if I did) Alexander watched me smelled the roses. It was good going somewhere with my master. "Master, let pick roses to put in the house." I said. "That would be a great idea." he said back. I was going to pick one but my master grabbed my hand. "You have to be careful with the thorn." he said. "oh ok." I said. I pick one and was making sure that I didn't pick my figures. Alexander was also doing that too as he pick roses. "Ok that all we should get." Alexander said. I nodded to him and stopped picking. Alexander counted the roses we got and come up with 10. "We should get a bag to put these in." I said. Alexander agreed and pull out a bag from his coat. "What?" I said. "I thought you would get some roses so I brought the bag." my master said. I just smiled it off as I put the roses in the bag. We stayed in the garden for a while. I was playing around with the roses in the garden as my master slept in a clear grass ground. "Zzz...zzz..." slept my master. I giggled at his sleeping face for it was cute. "E....Estelle..." my master said in his sleep. I was surprised he called my name out. "No...he just sleep talking.." I thought. I went back playing but I couldn't let out the sleep talking form my master. "Maybe...." as I went to my master side. He face was peaceful and he was like a sleeping prince. I touch his cheek, they were soft, and then his lips. They were....soft too. I wanted to taste those lips so I lend in. Little by little I went closer and closer to his face. I was 1 inch away until someone yelled "Alex!" I moved far away form my master. My master started to wake up. "Huh?" he questioned. A young girl as tall as me ran and hugged my master. "My Alex!!!" she yelled. "Oh hi Lenalee." Alexander said. "Aww don't be like that to your fiancee ." Lenalee said. "FIANCEE!?" I yelled. Alexander and Lenalee looked at me. "I-I'm sorry." I apologized. "Who this brat?" Lenalee said. I twitched a little at the word "brat". "This is my slave Estelle and she not a brat." Alexander said. "But to me, she is a brat." Lenalee said as she hugged my master tighter. I was getting pissed at her. "Miss Lenalee and master Alexander." said a butler. "What is it now Tom?" said Lenalee. "We should be going to your father soon, miss Lenalee." said Tom. "Damn." Lenalee said but then smiled. "Alex, let go together to my father party!" Smiled Lenalee. "But I still have to-" "Don't worry Alex! We have some spare clothes for you to use!" Lenalee said. "That not what I meant." said Alexander. "Then what?" wined Lenalee. "I have to bring Estelle home then." that what he meant. Lenalee looked at me then looked at my master. "Who cares, she just going to be like the other slave you have." "Lenalee!" yelled Alexander. Lenalee was shocked that Alexander yelled at her. I was too but I smiled in the inside. Lenalee glared at me, which meant to me is that she doesn't like people taking her thing. "Fine! My butler will take her home ok." said Lenalee. "Ok." Alexander said. Alexander waved for me to pack up and I did. We got on Lenalee car and droved to her father house. We got to Lenalee dad house and master got out as I stayed in the car, waiting for Tom to drive me back home. "Tom I need to talk to you...alone." said Lenalee. Tom and Lenalee went to a back alley. "Yes miss." "Tom I need you to-" as she whispered to Tom. "Are you sure?" said Tom. "I'm sure so do it or die." said Lenalee. "As you wish, miss" said Tom. "Good.." smirked Lenalee. They got out of the alley. Alexander and Lenalee waved goodbye as I did(to my master) Tom droved off and I sat watching outside but then I want to sleep. I waked up form a shake to my shoulder. "Huh?" I said. "I'm sorry, I had to do this." said Tom. "Do wh-" as a hand grabbed my mouth. "So this is the vampire slave eh?" said a man. "Yes, this is master Alexander slave." said Tom. "Well this will be fun." said the man. "What are you doing!" I said. "Well it won't be fun if she awake right." as the man hit my stomach. I cough some blood out as he hit me. Then I started to fall unconscious. But before I did, the last the I said was "H...help me...m-master..." as darkness full my vision.