It's Me!

AH! You guys, it's me. Here I am! I'm so sorry there haven't been any more updates for LILB but I just wanted to share some thoughts with you. I really lost momentum for this story after watching seasons 4 and 5. I felt like the show had kind of slowed down a little bit and I didn't see any interesting way to bring Charlie into it. 

The new season, though, with Negan? Game changer. I've had a lot of great ideas, and have had friends/readers approach me with awesome ideas too. So while I can't say when I will begin writing updates (my life is insanely busy right now) but I would love to think about getting back to this story. My question to you is, would a time jump to the most recent season be alright if I crafted it the right way? Would you want updates for this story, or the newest updates to be a part of a brand new "sequel" story? I'm curious to hear your thoughts!

As always, I love you all and can't thank you enough for always supporting me. I still read all your comments and respond when I can. It makes my day when I see how many people are still reading this and loving it. Seriously, I owe you guys. If it wasn't for you, I would never have had the confidence to write my first novel. 

If you haven't heard, my novel just went on sale on Amazon, Google Play, and Barnes and Nobles. If you love Life I Left Behind, you'll love Chasing Shadows. I loosely based the entire book off of this fanfiction. The characters and plot are different, but if you read it, I think you'll notice some similarities. I'll post the link to purchasing sites below so you can check out the sample copy! I'm also going to post the link to my twitter account, as I post on there more regularly and am going to try and do updates and such on where I'm at with my writing. Look for a tumblr blog in the future too. 

Love you all! <3

Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Chasing-Shadows-Nikki-Stafinski/dp/1540411184/ref=sr_1_1_twi_pap_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1479468096&sr=8-1&keywords=nikki+stafinski

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Nikki_Stafinski_Chasing_Shadows?id=Mtt7DQAAQBAJ&hl=en

Barnes and Nobles:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/chasing-shadows-nikki-stafinski/1125148208?ean=2940156964772

Twtter: 

https://twitter.com/NikkiStafinski