Blind Date (Riley McDonough) for Hazel :3

Rose’s POV

I am sitting in the room with my bestie who is combing her hair to perfection. She just got her hair done, as well as her nails. Seems like she’s going somewhere tonight. Well, technically she is. She’s preparing for her blind date. I’m setting her up with one of my friends. A friend that she doesn’t know I have.

She grabs the dress she is going to wear from her closet. Her dress was amazing, if I say so myself. It is light pink and black in color and it fell right above her knees. The top portion of the dress is light pink while the lower portion of the dress is black. While she was getting her dress on her, I grab her sandals that she had picked to match her dress. It is cream in color and it has floral details on the strap. I hand it to her and she wore it immediately.

Without any make up on she looks beyond beautiful. But still, she insisted. She applied minimal make up on her already beautiful face. After she was done with her make up, I did her hair. I curled it to perfection. Well, that’s the thing I like to do most: doing her hair.

Once she was all set, we walked out of her room and into the living room, where her mother was waiting for her to take a photo of her beautiful daughter. It seems like its prom, where your mother and father would be taking loads of pictures of you before you head off to the venue. I laughed as her mother took some photos of her.

“Tita, we had to go. I think her date is waiting for her at the restaurant.” I uttered as I stood right at the door, waiting for her.

“Stay safe, sweetie.” She said to her daughter as she hugs her.  I’d love seeing this always. It’s so sweet to look at.

“Bye, mom.” My best friend uttered as we walked out the door.

“Are you ready, girl?” I asked her as we got inside my car. Well, I’m driving her to the venue, of course. Besides who would take her there when I’m the only one that knew about the blind date and the only one that knew where the restaurant would be.

“Never been ready.” She said. “Who is the guy anyway?”

“You’ll meet him when we get there.” I said as I start the engine. Here goes nothing. I hope she likes what I have in store for her.

“Please. Just tell me. My curiosity is killing me.”

“Stop fooling yourself. It won’t kill you. And besides it won’t be a blind date if you knew who the person would be. There would be no surprise if I tell you. Just wait til we get there.” I assume her.

“Just one clue about this guy.” She pleaded.

“He is my friend, obviously.”

“Thanks for stating the obvious.” She said.

“Just wait. You’ll meet him, eventually.”

“Fine.” She said as she cross her arms in front of her at the same time she pout.

“Don’t do that, when you’re in front of him, okay?”