Best Prom Ever (Toby McDonough) for Air Thirlwall

For Air Thirlwall (@directionerhere)

Best Prom Ever

Air’s POV

“Air, are you excited?” Hazel, one of my best friends, asked me.

“Who wouldn’t be excited for Prom, Hazel?” Diana, another best friend of mine, said stating the obvious.

“Not me!” Doreen and Rose, the last 2 besties of mine, said simultaneously.

“I thought you can’t wait for Prom, Rose.” I asked to Rose confused. She was beyond excited for Prom even when school just started.

“As you can see, Air, I don’t have a date for Prom and it’s our first Prom, though I’m still going without a date.” She said.

“Okay. How about you Doreen? I thought you were excited, as well.” I turned to Doreen.

“Same reason as Rose.” Doreen muttered. “But nothing’s gonna stop us from going to Prom. Well, maybe Rose and I could go together.” She added smiling like a maniac.

“That would be great.” Rose exclaimed.

“So, Diana would Will pick you up tomorrow?” Hazel asked.

“He is but not in my house, remember?” Diana said with a wink to me.

I laughed, “So, all of you would be here, instead?” I asked and they all nod to confirm it.

“Toby’s picking you up,” Rose said looking at me. “Then Will is picking you up,” she then looked at Diana. “Then Carlos is picking you up.” She added then looked at Hazel. “So, looks like Doreen and I are going on our own. But what are we riding going there?” she said looking so frustrated.

“Don’t worry, Rose.” Diana assured her. “I can talk to Will later about you and Doreen coming with us to go there.”

“Really?!” Doreen uttered. “We might be disturbing you two.”

“Who are you kidding, guys? It would be fine.” Diana remarked.

“Ok.” Doreen and Rose said in unison.

After the conversation, all of us ran out of topics to talk about, so we decided to stalk some celebrities. That’s one of our hobbies. We like stalking celebs every time we could get the chance to do so. We went crazy after finding out Taylor Swift was getting married. It was unbelievable but we were all so HAPPY for TSwift. Finally she’s settled with that guy, we completely don’t know.

We were so caught up with Taylor’s engagement that we heard a sound. It startled us a bit.

“What was that?” Diana asked.

“Might be the door bell.” I answered.

“Who could it be?” Doreen then asked.

“Don’t know.” I said.

“I’ll check it out.” Rose said as she stood up from her position on the floor. “Anyone coming with me?”

“I’ll go with yah!” I joyfully said.

We walked out my room, went down the stairs and straight to the front door. Rose opened the door while I stood not far behind her. As she opens the door, I saw a man standing in front of us. He had jet black hair with a small quiff.

“Hey!” he said having a nervous smile on his face.

“What the heck are you doing here?” I suddenly burst. I wasn’t expecting to his face.

“Air, calm down.” He softly said.

“Shut up Zayn!” I snapped at him. “Get away from here before I call the cops.” I added and noticed Rose took a few steps back.