Long Distance Relationship (Toby McDonough) for Justine

Justine’s POV

You know what?

I’m one lucky fan.

Why?

One day when I was online, my favourite boy of my favourite band tweeted me. I have no idea how it happened because first of all, I didn’t send him a tweet on that day. Maybe he just noticed me or something. He said ‘Hi’ and of course I replied with a ‘Hey’.

We talked and talked and it seems that I wasn’t talking to anyone so famous. It feels like I was just talking to some guy. I thought that day was the only time I get to talk to him but I was wrong. The follow day came and we still talk to each other.

We sent each other DM’s and just talk and talk. We’ve been chatting for a good 2 weeks when he asked if I could be his girl. I would mostly say yes immediately but I asked him if he was sure of it. And he was indeed. I then eventually say yes. Well, who wouldn’t? He is one amazing guy and he is so sweet and charming.

No one knew that we were together, not even our close friends. Both of us weren’t ready to tell anyone, yet. But after being together for a month, we both decided to tell his brothers and to tell my best friend.

Everything was perfect. He told me his brothers were happy for us. I also told him that my best friend was happy for us as well. But there just one problem though. We are in a long distance relationship. He is in Orlando, Florida and I’m in Bournemouth, UK.

I haven’t seen him in person even though I’m a huge fan. And he hasn’t seen me as well. Well, except for pictures though.

Right now, we are together for 2 months. As much as I wanted to go to Orlando to see him, I can’t because I’m too busy with school. Same goes with Toby. He’s too busy making their album at the same time school. We have to bear with it until both of us could be free.

I’m at school right now, having lunch with my best friend. This pass few days, there is one guy that keeps on following me around. He calls himself a suitor. I’ve told him a million times that I have a boyfriend the moment he told me his courting me. I keep pushing him away because I don’t like him and I will never like him because my heart belongs to Toby and only to him.

But enough of that thing.

I was about to finish my food when I felt my phone vibrate inside my side pocket. I fish it out my pocket.  Toby was calling.

“Hey babe.” I said into the phone.

“Hey.” He replied. “How’s your day?”

“It’s fine.”

“Babe, I heard that someone like you there.” He said. My eyes went wide. How did he know? I wondered.

“Umm, yeah, there is. But don’t get it the wrong way. I’m not cheating on you. In fact I keep pushing him away. I don’t like him, promise. I’m only yours, babe.” I said hoping he believes me.

“I know, babe.” He stated. “Besides, we can’t do anything about it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean, who wouldn’t like you? You’re a really beautiful lady. Every guy that sees you would eventually like you.”

“Where on earth did you get that?” I asked but didn’t give him a chance to say anything, instead I continued. “You haven’t seen me in person. I might look different in those pictures you’ve seen than in person.”

“That’s none sense. You look perfectly the same.” He said and I can sense that he is smiling wide.

“What?” I asked confused.