SURPRISE!!! (Toby McDonough) For Kaylee

Surprise!!! (Toby McDonough)

Kaylee's POV

I miss him so much. When would he be back? I know for a fact that he is busy with the tour but I just completely miss him. Honestly, I'm not yet used to the fact that he is miles away from me. When I met him he had like 5 months of break before their tour would start.

I'm clearly not use to eat.

I'm currently at my our hang out place in the backyard of my house. There is this huge tree in the backyard where a tree is build. I was 9 when Daddy built it. Up until now, it's still there. It is taken cared by my dad.

It is our hang out place because when my older sister had this party in the house, she invited a friend. Then this friend showed up with his two younger brothers. I had a break down during the party and I ran up to the tree house. Little did I know, that one of brothers followed me.

From that moment on, we hang out there all the time. Until something really unexpected bloomed between the two of us. I developed feelings towards him and vice versa. After we had that confession, he asked me out on a date and we started dating.

I stare out the window, just looking at the sun as it sets.

"What's with the long face, babe?" I jumped at the sudden voice. I turned to where the voice came from and saw him standing there in front of me, looking as handsome as always.

"What the hell?" I uttered as I stood up.

"Hello to you too, Kaylee." he said and walked towards me.

"You scared the hell out of me, Tobs." I said.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to scare you." he said as he pull me into him and hugged me tight. "I miss you so much, babe."

I hugged him back. "I miss you too, babe." I said. We pull away from the hug and kissed me on the forehead.

"How you doing now babe?" he asked.

"I've been lonely, really."

"Why is that?" he asked as we took a sit at the couch by the window. He pulled me close to him. I lean on his shoulder.

"I just miss you so much. I don't know what I would do without you around. I guess I was just used to having you around me." I said.

"Aww. Aren't you so cute." He cooed as he pinched my cheeks.

"Toby!"

"What?" he asked looking like an innocent little kid.

"I'm serious. I'm used to it." I said glaring at him.

"Don't look at me like that." he said as he covered my eyes, trying to stop me from glaring at him. Once his hand is out of my face, I still shot him a glare. "I'm not used to it too, Kaylee. I was lonely the whole time I'm away from you."

Seeing that what he said was not sincere, I stood up walked to the other couch. "Why are you here anyways? Go back to you tour. You shouldn't be here."

"Kaylee! I came here because I miss you. Is it a crime to see my girlfriend. I miss you. Like what you said earlier, you're not used that I'm not beside you, and it applies to me as well. You don't know what I've been through the whole time. I might text or call you from time to time but it's different. I prefer having you right beside me." He said as he went here me. I stepped back and landed on the couch behind me. "Kaylee, can't you it?"

I sat on the couch awkwardly as he stood in front of me. I sat properly and he automatically sat beside me. I looked away. I'm embarrassed about the fact that I was grumpy towards Toby. I should be glad that he is here right now.

He lifted my chin. I'm now starting at his brown orbs. "I missed you like crazy, babe. Don't be like that." he said.

"I'm s-orry." I stuttered.

"I understand." he said and then pulled me towards him. Another hug from Toby. "What's up with the sudden mood change?" he curiously asked.

I looked away once again as I realized why I had the sudden mood change. I'm on my period and when I'm having it, I usually have huge mood swings.

"Oh I get it." he said kissed my forehead.

I just smiled at him.

"Surprise." he said. I look at him with confusion. "Surprise. This visit is a surprise babe."

"I know. You never gave a hint that you'll pay a visit." I said.

"I love you, Kaylee." he said as he slowly lean in.

"I love you too, Toby." I whispered as his lips crashed onto mine.

---END---

@KayleeHemphill this is for you. Sorry if it took me a long time to post the one shot. I've been really busy now that I'm in college. I hope it's fine and I hope the story is good enough for your liking.

I'll try to post the next one shot as soon as I can.

Next One Shot: Another Toby McDonough One Shot

Until next one shot guys.

-Rose/Kelly