Chapter 29- Righting My Wrongs

To say the car journey home wasn't painful was a complete and utter lie. We sat on the opposite end of the car, staring out of the window. She had curled herself into a ball earlier in the plane and had her iPod on full blast. I wanted to reach out and run my hands through her long brown hair, to reassure it wasn’t her, it was me. That she was perfect.

"Prince, Princess. How was your trip?" My mum greeted us as soon as we were out of the car. Aisha plastered on a smile, giving my mum and my aunt a hug. Adam was there too, winking at me. He quickly pulled me through before I could further say hello to people.

"You got some didn't you?" he questioned, I shrugged.

"No I didn't." not sounding too convincing for Adam.

"No you definitely got some, I can tell." I playfully pushed him, smiling.

"What are you some kind of sexual fortune teller?" he snorted as one of the maids interrupted us. My presence was required in the main palace.

>>>> 

"What happened?" Aisha gasped, clasping her hand over her mouth. The house looks completely burnt down to ashes from the pictures. My aunt nodded looking sullen.

"How come nobody told us?" I was beyond pissed; my aunt’s and cousin's house went in flames and no one bothered to notify us of this information. I gaped around the room at the queen, aunty, Rule and Adam.

"You guys were on your honeymoon, there was no point rushing you home. Nobody got hurt that’s the main thing. Adam, Rule and my sister will be staying here for now.” The Queen replied placing her hand on mine.

“I’m so sorry about your house aunt. You are welcome in the palace at anytime. Do you know what started it?”

“No I don’t, my home gone in a flash. If it wasn’t the fact Adam was a light sleeper we could be dead right now.” My aunty spoke clutching the necklace around her neck. She was trying to blink the tears away but failed. Aisha and the queen moved closer comforting her.

I watched Aisha, my eyes not leaving hers as she hugged my aunty, studying her every move, catching the familiar scent of apples and cinnamon and felt myself tense. I wanted that skin to skin closeness again, the way her body felt perfect on mine and damn, the way she moaned my name. It made me even more possessive especially the way Rule’s eye was roaming her. My anger was sky rocketing and I wanted to pound on him. The queen dismissed us just in time before I do something I would later regret and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Major to Karter

My aunt’s new spa is looking 4 volunteers 2 try out. You, Rule and Adam in?

dont 4get loser,u owe us a bet!!

Karter to Major

Sure we’ll b there.

I haven’t 4gotten.

I needed to distress after the week I have had and this spa thing was the perfect opportunity to do so. My mission was to make sure no one finds out about what happened between me and Aisha. I was going to keep deluding them nothing happened between us. That is until I find a way to tell Aisha and hopefully she will sincerely forgive me.

>>> 

“Dude what are all these scratches on your back?” I turned to my side to check what major was talking about. I smiled on sly, memories of couple of nights ago still clear and fresh in my mind. Adam was about to spill when I made eye contact for him to keep quiet. I noticed Rule watching us excessively trying to figure out what had happened. But Adam still let his mouth run.