Chapter 26- Patience Is A Virtue

UPDATED UPDATED UPDATED

I'm asking do i have silent readers out there? Please speak out, speak uo. Tell me what you think of this story.

send me a msg if you find mistakes please and sorry if you do

ENJOY!!

AISHA

6 months later

We were doing fine.

In life when someone gives you lemon you make lemon drizzle cake and stuff your face in the calories and all that saying.

Karter and I

Me and Karter.

The king and queen told us we could call if we needed anything. I could hear how distressed they were when they spoke to us every week on the phone but it got better when they realised we were doing fine. It put the queen’s mind at ease we had each other. They came to visit one time and the queen nearly broke down in tears at the injustice but the king merely reassured her that the truth will eventually prevail.

Patience is a virtue

We struggled to found our ground, the place we stayed in was miniature compared to the palace but I loved it still. It was our own cosy place free of drama. We had the occasional stupid argument on who placed what where but we always ended up making up.

Sometimes I watched Karter with ache in my heart on what could have been but knew there was no point dwelling on the matter. But it still sickens me I couldn’t be a good wife and give him back his world.

But he always makes me happy by telling me I'm his world and he was content with what we had and he wouldn’t swap it for anything else.

It amazes me how much of a clean freak Karter was in comparison to myself. He was borderline OCD but I was glad because watching him work up a sweat after cleaning so much made it worthwhile.

I taught Karter how to cook but also learnt how to cook his favourite foods. Overall we were happy and we were adjusting.

I was even taking online courses while Karter worked as a part time trainer at the gym.

Even though we had money I didn't want to take advantage of this and aimlessly abuse it. That one was our very last resort. The end of the end basically but I was glad at the end of the night we came home to each other, holding each other through the stress of the day. In some ways I felt like we were a normal couple.

Everything was going alright until that knock on the door.

Karter picked me up throwing me on the sofa and I squealed like a fan girl using the 'manklace' as he likes to call it which has to be possibly the least macho thing ever aside from the necklace it's self to pull him down to me.

"If only I didn't love you this much. I wonder where you would be." He grinned sitting on my stomach, I felt all the air escape my lungs and I tried hard to push him off. He simply waved me off, quickly switching our position so I was cradled in his lap.

He kissed me softly, slowly unbuttoning my green blouse.

"No Karter, not now. Please." I tried to stop him as he continued working his lips on my skin, igniting my passion

"Karter." My breath was becoming rasp and sneaky son of a gun knew he had me where he wanted me.

"This isn’t the time, I could end up-" He didn't wait for me to finish and continued taking off my clothes but I was so glad when the doorbell went off.