I Need Your Love Like A Boy Needs His Mother's Side

********Ella's P.O.V********

I drove Aloise and I to a nearby hotel. Tears fell down my face and went into my mouth, the salty taste did nothing to soothe me.

"M-mom?" Aloise said through tears.

"Yes, honey?" I replied, wiping my eyes and trying to regain composure for her sake.

"Is it really over?" She said, beginning to sob.

I bit my lip and tried not to break down. I focused on the road and maintained concentration.

"Answer me!" She cried.

"Yes! Ok?! He wanted a baby and I didn't, so we're done!" I shouted, nearly swerving in to the other lane.

She put her head in her hands and started to sob even harder.

"Why?! Why can't we just go back to normal?" She sobbed.

I shook my head and grinded my teeth. I couldn't answer her, I had no explanation. As much as I wanted to go back to being in Jake's arms, I knew that wasn't possible.

"Here's the hotel," I whispered, pulling into the parking garage.

As soon as we parked, Aloise jumped out and grabbed the small duffel bag that contained her overnight stuff. I still hadn't worked out when we would pick up our stuff with Jake.

I followed her into the hotel where we checked in then got our room.

"What would you like to eat for dinner?" I asked her once we got in the hotel room.

"I'm not hungry, thanks though," She said, I could hear the sadness in her voice.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close to my chest.

"We'll work things out, don't worry," I assured her.

She nodded and hugged me back, I didn't want our embrace to end. I wanted to keep my little girl in my arms forever. Her innocence had been nearly ripped from her and it killed me as a mom to have her go through that.

"I'm gonna go shower," She said, grabbing her bag and entering the bathroom.

I nodded and sat on a bed, then laid down flat on my back. I exhaled and started to sob. I nearly called for Jake, how the hell could I forget he wasn't here? I craved the warm touch of his hands wrapped around my waist, his moist lips pressed up against mine, and his soothing voice making me laugh or quiver in delight...or sob.

It had been about 40 minutes and Aloise still hadn't gotten out of the shower. I knocked on the bathroom door and received nothing in response.

"Aloise?" I called...still no response.

"Aloise open up!" I cried, banging on the door.

I pushed against the door with all my night and managed to break it open. What I saw will forever haunt me.

Aloise sat, slumped over in the bathtub with both wrists cut open and covered in fresh blood.

"NOOOOO!" I screamed, falling to my knees.

I immediately came to my senses and grabbed my cell, then called 911.

"911, what is your emergency?" The operator asked.

"MY DAUGHTER TRIED TO KILL HERSELF!" I screamed, bawling my eyes out.

Long story short, the ambulance came and whisked her away. I rode in the back and held her ice cold hand.

When we arrived to the hospital, the took her in the operating room and began a blood transfusion. She had lost so much blood...so much.

"Stay with me, baby," I kept repeating, praying to God that she would be alright.

I sat in the waiting room of the hospital and sobbed. I didn't care who was looking, all I cared about was my baby. I paced the waiting room, biting my knuckles.

I was alone, utterly alone. It was the scariest feeling ever. Through all of this, flashbacks of Aloise's childhood kept playing through my head. I remembered holding her for the very first time and instantly falling in love with her. Her dark brown eyes stared back at me as I cried in joy.

"Hi, baby. I'm your mommy," I remembering whispering to her as she gripped my finger with her tiny hands.

It was in that moment where I needed Jake the most. He was my rock. I worked up enough balls and I dialed his number. With each ring, my stomach turned.

"Hello?" He said on the other end.

"Jake!" I cried "I need you," I said before breaking into sobs. And it was true, I needed him more than ever.

(A/N: I love you all and hope you had the merriest of Christmases and have a happy New Year you bananas)