Baby Pitts?!

********Jake's P.O.V********

I woke up in bed alone, surprised by the silence that pervaded the house. Usually, someone would've been up making some noise, but today was different.

"Ella? You awake?" I said, walking down the stairs.

I assumed Xana and Aloise were sleeping, so I tried to remain as quiet as possible.

"In here," Ella said from the living room, her voice quavering.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked, sitting down on the couch next to her.

She leaned into me and started to cry, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her close.

"What is it, sweetheart?"

"You didn't use a condom! I don't want to be pregnant!" She cried, smacking my arm.

"Oh shit..." I whispered, realizing the mistake I had made, "Well...we'll go to the doctors and get it check out, alright?"

She nodded and wiped her eyes, then inhaled deeply.

"What if I am, Jake? What if I'm..." Her voiced trailed off, as if she didn't want to say the word "pregnant".

"We'll think about that when it happens, alright? No sense in worrying about it now,"

"I don't want to have any other children...but I can't get an abortion...maybe I could, oh Jake!" She cried, throwing her arms around me.

"Shhh, it'll be ok," I said as I held her.

She pulled away and stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, still seated.

"I'm going to throw myself down a flight of stairs..." She said...what a morbid joke for someone like Ella.

"Ella...come on," I was in no mood for jokes like that.

"I'm going to take a shower, hopefully it will calm me down," She said as she brushed her hair out of her face,"I made coffee, if you're interested,"

"Thanks," I said with a sigh.

My mind started to bounce through thoughts of Ella actually being pregnant. I would love to have another child, but I didn't know if it would be in our best interest to have another. I tried to think of something else, so I turned on the television to take my mind off of the situation. But, just my luck, a Pampers commercial turned on. You know, the one with all the babies crawling around and shit? I groaned and switched it off.

I grabbed my cell and texted Andy, explaining the situation to him. I figured he would be able to help me out.

I got a reply almost instantly, he said just to stay calm. That everything would work out...basically everything I had told Ella.

I responded with a quick "Thanks" and threw down my phone. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him anymore. I guess I wanted to wallow in my own anxiety and misery. Not knowing if I was going to have a new child or not killed me.

I laid down on the couch and closed my eyes, hoping to escape from my reality. I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, kneeling over the toilet and vomiting.

"Goddamn..." I muttered, wiping my mouth. I grabbed mouthwash from the medicine cabinet and rinsed out my mouth.

"You ok?" I heard Aloise ask from outside of the bathroom.

"I'm fine, honey," I reassured her as I exited the bathroom,"Probably just something I ate,"

"So...did you and my mom have fun last night?"

"Heh...you heard that, huh?" I said with a chuckle.

"Ohhhh yeah," She laughed.

I rubbed the back of my neck nervously, it was extremely awkward knowing she had heard Ella and I...well, you know.

"I also heard you guys this morning," She said, her voice taking on a serious tone.

"Oh..."

"Is my mom pregnant?" I stared back at her, feeling my stomach wrench again as I couldn't tell her, nor could I tell myself.

(A/N if you would please follow my instagram, that'd be awesome! I'm officialgrimmreaper. I love you all!!!)