Homecoming

--------------Xana's P.O.V------------
"Well, here it is," My dad said as he pulled into a huge driveway that led to an even bigger house.
"Wow..." I muttered, I was used to the plain two-story house I had grown up in.
After our long journey, we had finally made it to his-OUR home.
It was going to be really odd being with him 24/7, I barely got to see him once every 3 years.
"This is amazing," I leapt out of the car and grabbed my bag from the trunk.
But, with my luck, I stumbled over my own two feet and landed flat on my face with the bag on top of me.
"Whoa, you all right there?" I heard someone ask me.
"I, uh, I g-guess so," I was always nervous talking to strangers.
I turned around to face them, and was surprised to see CC standing right behind me, I figured he was the one who had seen me fall.
"I, uh, didn't hear you guys pull up," I told him, pointing to the rest of my dads band mates.
"Oh, we followed you guys here," he explained.
I nodded and smiled awkwardly, looking at the ground.
"I see you two are getting acquainted," my dad said with a smile as he took my bag.
"Yep, she looks just like you man," CC told him.
My dad smiled and pulled me in a hug.
"Come on, I'll show you your room,"
"Me?" I asked as I pointed to myself.
He laughed and replied "Yes you! Now come on!"
I laughed and followed him into the house and up the stairs.
"Here it is," he said as he opened a red door.
Behind it was a huge room that held a large black bed with all black pillows on it, large dresser with a stereo on it, and a black couch. The walls were painted a dark red and the windows were covered in dark, gothic looking drapes that flowed all the way to the ground. My favorite part of the entire room was the elegant, wrought-iron head board on the bed. The room was everything I had ever dreamed of in it.
"Dad....I....I .....LOVE IT!" I screamed as I jumped up and down.
"I'm glad you like it baby! Now why don't you go take a look in the closet," he said, pointing to a small door (painted black, of course).
I traipsed over to the door and swung it open, revealing a walk in closet filled with clothes and shoes.
"Holy shit...." I mumbled as I looked through all of the clothes.
"Does she like it?!" I heard Andy yell from downstairs.
"She loves it!" my dad yelled back.
I chuckled and left my walk-in closet.
"Dad, this is....this is.....amazing! But, how did you know I liked this stuff? I mean, we haven't seen each other in years!" I asked him.
"Well, your mom said you were kind of into "gothic" things, so I just went from that," he said with a shrug.
"Huh, interesting," I didn't think my mom knew anything about my interests in decor and dress.
"Well I'll let you get settled in, I'll call you when dinner's ready," and with that he shut my door and went downstairs.
I turned off the ceiling light that illuminated my room and switched on a smaller lamp on my bedside table. The blood-red lamp shade made the light look red, adding an eerie touch to my bedroom.
I kicked off my clunky Doc Martens and put them neatly in my closet, then I put my clothes into my dresser. After, I popped in a Nirvana CD and went to take a shower. With the volume of the stereo turned all the way up, I could easily hear the music over the running water. After my shower I took out the Nirvana CD and replaced it with a classical one. It was my favorite CD and it never failed to relax me after a long day.
After I had dressed myself in gray sweatpants and a black Sleeping With Sirens sweater, I jumped onto my bed and wrapped myself in my star wars blanket. Man, I was freezing. I felt my forehead, it was pretty hot.
'Dammit,' I thought 'First day in my new house and I'm already sick,'
I laid down and closed my eyes, and within minutes, I was sound asleep.
-------------Jake's P.O.V--------
"Where is she, I'm fucking starving?" Ashley whined, resting his head in his palm.
"Want me to go check on her?" Jinxx offered.
I nodded my head at him, he was usually good with kids, and I knew that he would like Xana.
-------------Jinxx's P.O.V-----------
I knocked on Xana's door, I knew it was here's because of the bright red paint on it.
"Xana? It's me, Jinxx. Dinner's ready," I said through her door.
When I didn't get a response, I decided to open the door a crack and see what she was up to. When I did, I saw that she was sound asleep wrapped in her blanket. I smiled and quietly shut her door.
"Jake, she's out like a light, man," I said when I went downstairs.
"That's too bad, I wanted her to get to know you guys," he said, a scowl forming across his face.
"Don't worry about it dude, we can always see her another time," CC said, taking a huge bite out of his pizza.
"Yeah, you're right," Jake said, grabbing a slice for himself and digging in.
----------------Jake's P.O.V---------
The guys stayed 'till around 11, then finally decided they'd had enough. I was exhausted, I wanted to fall asleep right where I was standing. But, there was a huge mess to clean up.
I cleaned up the table, wiped it down and placed the dishes in the dish-washer. Then, I vacuumed the living room and straightened it up a bit. When I was finished straightening up, I went and checked on Xana, I hadn't heard a peep from her all night.
I knocked on her door and didn't get any reply. I opened her door and light from the hallway poured in through the open door.
"Turn it off!" she screamed, covering her face with the blanket.
"You feeling ok, kiddo?" I asked, closing her door and turning on her beside lamp.
"No," she said, her voice muffled under the heavy blankets.
"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked, sitting on her bed next to her.
She told me that her stomach hurt and she thought she had a fever.
"I'm sorry, baby. Just go back to bed and you'll feel better in the morning, I promise," I reassured her as I kissed her forehead.
"You do have a fever," I muttered.
The rest of my night was spent listening to Xana heave over her toilet. It killed me to know she was hurting and I couldn't do anything about it.