This isn't what it looks like (pt. 2)

--------------Jakes P.O.V-----------
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?!" I screamed.
I had just walked in on Xana and Zachary having a full-on make out session. I would've never thought it would be Xana who would do this, never.
"Get off of me!" Zachary pushed Xana away from him and looked at me with pleading eyes "Jake! She came on to me! She told me to come over, said she had a 'surprise' for me,"
"Liar!" Xana spat as she slapped Zach across the face "Dad please! You have to believe this wasn't my idea!"
"Oh, so Zach just showed up?" I said sarcastically.
"No, but he did kiss me, I didn't want him to! Please believe me!" she pleaded, tears streaming down her face.
I wanted so badly to believe her, but I couldn't. I had known Ashley for such a long time, and his family wouldn't hurt a fly. And with the way Xana had been acting lately, it wouldn't surprise me if she had been making it up.
"Zach," I said calmly "I think you should go,"
He flashed a dirty look at Xana, causing her face to fall.
"Dad, you ha-"
"I don't want to hear it! I thought you were better than this, Xana. I really did. I hope you know how disappointed I am in you. You're going to make serious changes if you want to keep our current standings. Stay in your room for the rest of the night, we'll discuss this tomorrow," I said.
"Dad please listen to me!" she cried.
"Xana! Enough! I'm not talking about this anymore," and with that I turned and slammed her door shut.
I heard her let out a loud groan and kick her door. That tempted me to go back in there, but I couldn't. It killed me to see her upset, but I couldn't let her get away with this one. It was time for me to lay down the law.
------------------Xana's P.O.V------------
Great. My dad hated me. It hurt so bad that he didn't believe me, his own daughter. He believed some scumbag over me.
I sobbed the rest of the night into my pikachu pillow, streaking it with tears of mascara. I eventually fell asleep, and was awoken to pounding at my door around 6:30 in the morning. I had a splitting headache, and the pounding only intensified it.
"Get up!" It was my dad.....great, just the person I wanted to see.
I slowly rolled out of bed and got changed. I had fallen asleep in the same sundress as the day before. I changed into gray sweatpants and an Of Mice & Men t-shirt.
I slowly took the stairs, I was not looking forward to a conversation with my dad. He would probably be giving me the silent treatment, so I didn't really have to worry about that.
When I reached the first floor, I couldn't find my dad anywhere.
"Dad?" I said, cocking my head to the side and walking towards the kitchen.
"In here," he replied sternly, his voice coming from the kitchen.
I walked through the dining room and into the large kitchen, noticing a huge mess I assumed was made the night before.
"What's this?" I scowled and looked around the filthy room.
"Your chores, obviously you need to preoccupy yourself when I'm not here. I expect it to be spotless when I get home, along with the living room and your bedroom," He said with a smirk as he left.
"When are you coming back?" I shouted after him.
"I should be home around 5," he slammed the door behind him and left. I let out an exasperated sigh and started on my work.
-----------Jakes P.O.V (at the studio)
"Damn, Jake. Thats pretty harsh," Andy said after I told him the events that took place last night.
"Well would you believe her? She's a teenage girl, aren't they supposed to lie about that stuff?"
"But you're forgetting that there was someone else involved; a teenage boy. You were just like Zach at one point, horny and looking for action. Xana's a good girl, I know she wouldn't pull anything like that," Andy made perfect sense. I felt awful, I told my only daughter that I didn't believe her. God, I'm a monster.
"Fuck.....you're right Andy. I feel terrible, Christ, what have I done? She probably fucking hates me," I held my head in my hands. The room suddenly began to spin, I thought I was going to be sick.
"Don't be too hard on yourself, man. Just explain to her why you acted like you did, she's a smart girl, I'm sure she'll understand," Andy patted my back.
"Let's get back to work, I'll talk to Xana when I get home," I grabbed my guitar and headed to the studio.