I can't do this on my own.

******** 2 MONTHS LATER********

My whole ordeal with Zach was long gone, no one really thought about him much at all...well, except Ashley. But, that was natural; Zach was like a brother to him. For the first few weeks being back home, I had terrible nightmares of Zach coming back and torturing me, never killing me, only making me suffer. I eventually got medication for it, so that helped greatly. I did develop a bit of an eating disorder, which I thought I had under control. I still had kept in touch with Rebecca, and our relationship was growing stronger.

"Xana! Dinner!" My dad called to me.

I groaned; I hated having to hide my eating habits from them.

"It smells good," I lied, giving Ella a fake smile of approval, "I probably won't eat much...I'm not very hungry," I added quickly.

"You say that every night, Xana. I never see you eat," Her brow furrowed with concern.

"I just don't eat around you...that's all," I tried to remain as cheery as possible.

She was about to call my bluff when Aloise entered the room, bleeding profusely from her arm.

"Aloise! What the hell happened?!" Ella shouted.

"No need to worry, mother. 'Tis merely an experiment gone wrong," Aloise was always doing new science experiments.

"You're gonna need stitches! Holy shit!" Ella cried, grabbing a dishcloth and trying to stop the bleeding.

"Nahh, I'll be fine," She brushed it off like nothing had happened.

I chuckled at how calm she was, but it was typical of Aloise; nothing ever bothered her.

When she had finally cleaned up her bloody mess, she sat down next to me at the dinner table.

"Hey Xana," She said with a smile, digging in to the home made casserole Ella made.

"Hey Aloise. How'd your experiment go?" I asked, stifling a laugh.

"Could've been better," She shrugged.

I laughed and picked at my dinner, taking small bites. I tried to silence my growling stomach, but to no avail.

"Xana...eat," My dad ordered, pointing at me with his fork.

"I am!" I snapped.

"No, you're picking at it! Like always!" I could sense the concern in his voice.

"Seriously! Xana, you're getting extremely thin, your father and I have already talked about this. We're getting so worried," Ella said.

I rolled my eyes and continued picking at my dinner.

"Telling me to eat won't make anything better," I mumbled.

My dad sighed and glanced at Ella.

"Well then we'd better do something about it..." He stated.

"I'm full," I lied, hopping up from the table.

"No, you're not! Sit down and actually eat," My dad ordered.

I groaned and sat back down, defeated. I picked at the now cold dish that sat in front of me. It seemed to mock me, laugh at me. I stabbed it with my fork to assert my dominance. I instantly felt ridiculous.

"You're not going anywhere until you finish," Ella said sternly.

"I'll go when I feel like it," I added. I thought that if I gave enough attitude that one of them would send me to my room and I wouldn't have to eat.

"Alright Xana, that's enough!" My dad said.

"I should say the same to you! Both of you! You're on my case about not eating, and yet neither one of you have done a damn thing about it! I'll admit it; I need help!" I craved to have a full meal without worrying about gaining weight.

My dad and Ella stared at me, along with Aloise.

"Well, we could start counseling...I'm not really sure," Ella suggested.

"Fine, whatever will help. I want to get better. I need to get better," I know most in my situation wouldn't be open for help, but I truly wanted to get better.

"Fucking hell," My dad muttered, sighing loudly. I knew why, he was fed up with the constant problems...and I was too.

******** The Following Evening******

"Ready?" Ella asked as I grabbed my coat from the closet.

"Yep," I said with a smile.

It was my first meeting with the doctor...or psychiatrist, I'm not sure what to call her.

She was taking me because my dad had something to do with Black Veil Brides, I think they had a show or something...I dunno.

The office was an hour away, which felt like a minute. I was pretty nervous, and I wanted the ride to be longer.

"So...you gonna be ok?" Ella asked when we got into the office.

"I'll be fine...I'm just a little nervous," I exhaled deeply.

"You're gonna be fine, honey," she said before she kissed the top of my head,"I'll be right out here,"

I nodded and smiled; knowing she was close made me feel safer.

"Xana?" A woman in her early twenties with large brimmed glasses said as she stepped out in the hall.

"That's me," I said with a nervous smile.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Hardgrave. And you are?" She pointed to Ella.

"I'm Ella, her dad's girlfriend," She shook her hand.

"Very nice to meet you both," She beamed her teeth. They weren't too bright, just the right shade.

"Come with me, Xana, and we'll begin," She gestured toward the office that she had just stepped out of.

"Bye," I said to Ella as she flashed me a thumbs up.

I had prayed that her kind gesture would give me luck....