Chapter 14: We all know thats the easy part

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @JosephineChandra Thank you for commenting and being so sweet!!(: Xx Anyways picture on the side is of Joseph. But besides that,

Enjoyyy....

~KittyKat<3

----------------------------------------

Chapter 14: We all know that's the easy part

----------------------------------------

~Riley Scott's POV~

"Sarah Kayto just called me back." Emily told me walking into my bedroom the next morning.

"Really what did she say?" I asked looking up from my notebook.

"Well Joey was right she did freak out. That was no easy phone call and she said you two are fired."Emily said sitting on my bed.

"Just because we are fired does not mean the job is done. Calum is now involved with our original mission." I said rolling my eyes.

"Yea but I feel bad for this lady. I mean she is a manger of so many different celebrities one of them being the Clover Thompson. That obviously means she hasn't always been this crazy and she is about to lose her poor son." Emily said letting a small frown slip on her face. I tried to push a part of my brown hair behind my ear that fell out of my braid as I thought about what she said, It is true though I mean if this lady, Sarah is a manger to celebrities than she couldn't have always been this crazy. But she could have always been obsessive of her sons safety.

I nodded my head in agreement and said, "Yea, I understand what you saying but at the same time Em she should of been paying more attention to her son so he didn't have to go through this. This boy now has to go to jail for about maybe eight to ten years, just because he got himself involved with the wrong crowd."

"Eight to ten years?!" Emily asked surprised.

"Yea. It could be even longer if he committed any big crimes." I said shrugging and Emily sighed.

"This boy really got himself into some trouble." She said shaking her head as she stood up.

"I'm going to go finish getting ready." She said and I nodded.

"I'm going to have to finish in a minute too. Make sure to tell Matt about that phone call." I said yelling the last part when she was completely out of the room.

"Already on it." Emily yelled back and I stood up closing my notebook and headed to my closet. I picked out a pair of light blue skinny jeans and a cute white see-through laced shirt that was from A&F. Once I was done putting those on I put on a pair of black combat boots. I already did my hair a head of time which was in a braid to the side. Grabbing my notebook and stuffing it in my book bag I headed down stairs. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl a some cereal and milk.

I noticed Joey and Rachel were already sitting down here eating while having a small conversation with Matt.

"Whose ready for school today!" I asked cheerfully.

"Are you high?" Joey asked me right away and I frowned.

"Of course not, I'm just excited to go today. Everyday has been getting more and more interesting." I said and Rachel nodded in agreement.

"Yea, this mission seems to be getting somewhere now." Rachel said and Joey just raised an eyebrow.

"You guys really think were getting somewhere? We have been here for what 3 weeks maybe a month? This is the longest mission we have ever had to do." Joey said an I nodded. He was right, usually the longest amount of time it would take on a mission is a couple of days depending on the mission.