Chapter Twelve

~Riley's P.O.V. ~

"He what?" Joey yelled looking furious. Right now it was break and it was Joey, Emily, Rachel and I in the football field talking.

"Yeah, he threw me against the wall but it's not a big deal. I mean don't forget I've been shot before my body hitting a wall was nothing." I said shrugging as I leaned back on the bleachers with my hands behind me.

"I'm going to-"

"Joseph, shut the hell up for five bloody seconds. So he got that message which means part one is done right?" Emily asked cutting Joey off.

"But-"

"Yeah, he definitely got the message but part one isn't completely done." I said and Emily nodded as we all continued to ignore Joseph.

"Can yo-"

"Wait, I thought that was the only thing we had to do to start off the plan." Rachel asked and I shook my head.

"Nope. Remember we have to-" I started to say but I was cut off by a hand going over my mouth.

"I was trying to talk you know." Joey said giving us all irritated glances we all let out small giggles well I at least tried to do to that fact that Joey still had his hand on my mouth.

"I swear if you don't take you nasty hand of my face I will cut you up into tiny pieces and put your body pieces in a chest and sink it to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean." I tried to say but it came out in gibberish.

"What was that?" Joey asked removing his hand and I glared at him.

"Anyways as I was saying we still have to play with them a bit now that they know." I said smirking.

"What do you mean by playing with them?" Rachel asked.

"She means we have to mess with them show them that we aren't afraid of them. Do small things that will irritate them. That shouldn't be hard to do for you guys though because you're so good at irritating me." Joey said and Emily and Rachel his his arm.

"You know if you all keep abusing me I will take you all to court and have your arse's put in jail." Joey said glaring at them and I laughed and shook my head.

"I would like to see you try." Rachel said glaring at Joey.

"Even if he did try it wouldn't work out because we aren't actually abusing him,he is just be over dramatic like usual."Emily said rolling her eyes.

"Sorry Joseph. We all know you tried." I said said patting his cheek as I sat up.

"Sorry Joseph. We all know you tried." Joey said in a baby voice mocking me and I gasped dramatically.

"Are you mocking me Joseph." I asked with fake anger.

"Of course not Riles. I would never mock a princess as sweet as you. Here's a beautiful flower to match your beautiful,sweet persona." Joey said handing me me a daisy.

"Thank you my kind prince. Your too sweet." I said taking the flower and giving him a kiss on the cheek which made his face turn a little red.

"No thank you princess for being so sweet. Now I must parish away for my parents mustn't know about our love since they have forbidden it." Joseph said standing up quickly.

"No don't leave me my prince. We can run away together and forget that out parents have forbidden us." I said standing up also.

"You know we can't. Don't worry we will meet again, someday. Keep that flower as a remembrance of me." Joey said.