Chapter 16: Welcome to The Secret Swirl

----------------------------------------

Chapter 16: Welcome to The Secret Swirl

----------------------------------------

~Riley's POV~

"Everyone get the hell up!" I heard someone yell causing me to quickly jump up. I looked at the clock and seen it was only 4 in the morning.

"This better be good." I grumbled to myself as I tried to walk to the door without tripping over anything since the only light in the room was the glowing numbers of the clock.

"Do you know what time it is?!" Rachel asked walking out of her bedroom.

"Yes it's 4 in the morning." Matt answered tying up his tie on his suit.

"Why are you all dressed up?" Emily asked.

"The bigger question is why aren't you? Why are you girls in just shorts and a tank top? Joseph why are you in nothing but boxers?!" Matt asked panicking while running a hand through his hair.

"Because its 4 in the morning. What is going on Matt?" I asked with a raised eyebrow while leaning against my door frame tiredly.

"Did you not get the message?Cole is coming today!" He almost yelled causing us all the stand up straight.

"When?" Joey asked now sounding wide awake.

"Who knows but his plan is to go out to dinner I think and talk with us how far along in the mission we are. He should be here as soon as his plane lands." Matt answered now pulling at his tie. I rolled my eyes and glared at him.

"Why the hell are we up at 4 in the morning then?"I asked irritated.

"We have 1 piece of information besides those case you guys got yesterday.Thats it. We have been here for over a month. If he comes here tonight and we have nothing then you and Joseph don't get your awards as Top Agents of the company but also one of you don't get to take over the company when its time for Cole to pass it down to someone and Emily, Rachel, you two will never rank higher up if this mission is not completed and finished." Matt said starting to pace.

"What's the one piece of information that we have?" Emily asked.

"That some of the people in that building are being threatened and forced to sell drugs." Joey answered before looking at Matt to see if he is right. Matt nodded confirming what Joey said.

"Well I guess the reason you woke us up is to get a few more pieces of information?" Rachel asked and he nodded.

"Yea so all of you get dressed because by the time you are done getting some new information we will all most likely be meeting up with Cole." Matt said before heading downstairs and I sighed.

"I actually thought I was going to get a full amount of sleep tonight I guess not." I said as I headed back into my room. I turned on my light and walked over to my closet picking out a pair of white ripped skinny jeans and a off the shoulder black t-shirt that has a fading red rosé on it. I ran a brush through my hair and then through it up in a bun.I picked up a cute black strapless cocktail dress and stuffed it into the bottom of my bag. I grabbed my black bag and put it on my shoulder before heading downstairs. I walked into the living room and opened the door that led to the office where Matt stayed.

"Ready." I told him and he shook his head at my outfit.

"You need something more formal tonight grab an outfit to bring along to change into later." Matt told me.

"I have one now what do we have to do?" I asked

"You just need to get as much information as possible while I get the other case open. If you need help then you should know to contact."Matt said before looking back at his computer screen.