Chapter Four

**Edited once. Last edit: December 13, 2014* (by: @xx_wanting_xx ) **

~Riley's POV~

The bell rang, causing everyone to get up out of their seats.

"Don't forget to work on those questions tonight." Mr. Williams yelled to the class as we exited. Today is Thursday and so far school has been hell. We never get a break from homework and the halls are still like a zoo. But the worst of it all is I have had zero luck in getting Jesse to even talk to me. Emily even tried to be a some barbie and crap but that ended with Emily being pushed on her butt and him glaring. I personally think it was a natural instinct to push her off but Emily thinks otherwise.

"April!" Joey said waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh sorry what?" I said smiling sheepishly.

"You zoned out. What's wrong?" Joey asked me with a frown.

"Nothing. I was just lost in my thoughts." I said and he gave me a suspicious look but nodded anyways.

"Alex! April!" Rachel and Emily said running up to us out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I asked right away.

"We have just seen Jesse,Taylor,James and Chris leaving the school." Emily said.

"Do they have a free block right now?" Joey asked and they shrugged.

"Matt what's Jesse Farone's schedule." I asked into the ear piece.

"He Has Calculus, English, Biology, Lunch and History." Matt said.

"Okay Matt, call us in for a family emergency. We are leaving the school. The four boys are about to skip class to go somewhere." I said.

"If you need any back-up or help or anything like that just let me know." Matt said.

"Any breaks?" Joey asked me and I shook my head.

"Jesse Farone doesn't have any free blocks and I'm gonna take a guess that the other boys don't either." I said.

"Well, let's go! Finally we have a mission! I feel like its been years." Joey said with a dramatic sigh.

"We just had mission just last week not even, more like 5 days ago." I said raising my eyebrow in amusement.

"Whatever you two. Stop flirting and let's go. Rachel and I saw them heading out using the back school doors." Emily said and I threw my books in my locker and we headed that way. When Joey was about to kick the door open I quickly stopped him.

"What are you doing?" He asked annoyed. Joey always likes to get on with missions and get to the action.

"We can't just walk in their like we own the place. For all we know they are right outside the door. Anyone have anything to drill a hole in the wall?" I asked and Rachel smiled.

"I don't carry a purse around for nothing." She said holding up a mini silent drill.

"Drill the hole in the wall. Emily, go check and see if you can see them from the roof." I said and she nodded running off luckily the bell rang or else this would look really suspicious.

"They are all standing by a black van talking to someone inside the van." Rachel said as she looked out the hole.

"Okay let's go to the roof." Joey said and We nodded running up the stairs and to the roof.

"Did you hear anything helpful?" Joey asked Emily.

"Nope. You can't hear a thing from up here. But Jesse seems to be in a heated discussion with the driver of the van." Emily said. I looked over and Jesse seemed to be yelling at the driver about something.

"Okay. Chris just got in the car. Which means they are about to leave we can take my car and follow." Joey said and I shook my head.

"No. Your car is silver. We can take mine since it black and it blends in more. Then half way there, we will change cars. I have the piece to start the car. For now everyone go to your cars and get every piece of equipment or weapons you have in your car, who knows what we'll need. " I said and they nodded and started to head to their cars.
----------------------------------------

A/N: Weird place to end I know this will continue in the next chapter. Sorry but i wnted to post before 12 o'clock. August 16th (Today) Is my 1 year anniversary of having my Wattpad(: the chapter was already 3/4th done yesterday but I forgot to save it so I had to start all over :( You all know the drill,

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3