Chapter 22: Someone big in their gang

~Riley's POV~

Walking in the next day I expected for Jesse to be furious that James was missing but I honestly didn't expect him to make a scene in front of everyone. Walking into school not even making it ten feet before I was pushed against a locker with a hand around my throat. More specifically, Jesses hand on my throat. My book fell from my hands and I watched as Taylor and Christopher(Chris) glared at me and I only smirked not even trying to pull Jesses hand off my throat.

"Where the hell is James?" Taylor demanded and I raised an eyebrow, something I had a habit of doing a lot and smirked.

Even though I was smirking I couldn't help but wonder what was going on. Taylor told me last night that everything isn't what it seems and he only does something Jesse says if he has to. What did he mean by that? Is he telling the truth?

When I didn't respond Jesse tightened his hand around my throat and students looked at the situation with wide eyes. Some students seem apprehensive as they were hiding behind others. A few of the nerds looked scared but most students liked ready to watch a fight. The fingers around my throat bothered me and I was close to removing them but a teacher came running over a student who was running behind her stopped in the crowd looking like she was trying not to get noticed.

"Let go of her this instant!" The teacher yelled her face turning red. I started grabbing at his hand pretending to look panicked and Jesse reluctantly let me go and I rubbed my neck. I knew there would probably be red finger marks but they would go away. The teacher didn't let the situation go after this and pointed her finger with bright red nail polish down the hall towards the office and the students made a perfect path for them and stayed quiet obviously trying to listen into the drama.

"How dare you! With me to the office now! Don't expect to be coming here any time soon! You are expelled! This is being reported to the police! You could of killed her! She is only an exchange student! I know all the talk about you being some BadBoy here but you are better than this. You have potential but yet here you are choking a student! Lets go Jesse Farone!" The lady said glaring at him and Jesse simply rolled his eyes but started walking anyways. "Don't think you two are getting out of this either! I will contact you two with your punishments when I am done dealing with Mr. Farone over here."

We all watched as she followed Jesse down to her office. Before she entered she looked back and seen everyone in the same spots and sent her cold glare to everyone.

"Get to class." She yelled before entering and shutting her door. Every start to rush to there classes as the bell for first period rung.

"Riles are you okay?" Rachel asked rushing over to me with Joey. Emily came from a different direction asking the same question.

"I'm fine. Where were you when I was being choked?" I questioned.

"I knew you could handle yourself." Joey said and I didn't respond. We all knew I could get out of that situation.

"Look what you have done!" Chris said running his hand through his hair.

"You're the one who stood there letting Jesse choke her!" Rachel said and Chris scoffed as if have was lying and walked away leaving Taylor. I clenched my teeth irritated with him.

"Yes?" I snapped.

He hesitated for a second before saying,"We need to continue our talk."

"Do we?" I asked and he nodded biting his lip."We can finish it when you are tied to a chair with handcuffs behind your back. We were able to easily have a conversation with James." Taylor didn't comment as he thought over my words.