Loving My Reflection Chp.5

Leo -->

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 5

"Just relax!" yelled Kaleb. I groaned.

"How!? If he's coming in an hour and I don't know what to wear!" I whined pacing back and fourth in my towel. I had just gotten out of the shower and Kaleb was making fun of me as I had a break down, "It's not funny!"

"Actually it's very funny. You haven't been so nervous for date in a long time."

"Well that's because I haven't been on a date in 2 years!" he kept laughing at me. I picked up my shoe and threw it at him, hitting his head.

"Oi! That bloody hurt!" did I mention Kaleb was British o.o no? Oops.

"Too bad! You keep laughing at me I'll make my book take away your no no area!"

"Haha!! Just like you did to James?"

"Thats wasn't my fault! He shouldn't have been sitting under my locker! And besides it was an accident!"

"Oh my god! He was holding onto his jewels then you tried to help!" Kaleb was holding his side laughing so much.

"That was Sam not me!"

"Then he started limp chasing you and you hid behind Finn!" I huffed sitting on my bed crossing my arms.

"Oooooh. REBECCA!!!!" Kaleb was still laughing haven't heard me call Rebi. I heard rushed footsteps going up the stairs. Rebi slammed the door open looking over at me in panic. Oooh it's mother-hen.

"What? What's wrong?!" I pouted pointing at Kaleb.

"He's making fun of me because of the book incident," I pouted.

Rebi glared at me, "you nearly gave me a heart attack!"

"Sowwy but Kalebs being mean and-and I need help!"

"Kaleb shut up before I make you!" Kaleb instantly sobered. My sister scary o.o. "Now what in gods name do you need help with?"

"Welllllllllllllllllll I have a date with Leo in an hour and I don't know what to wear!"

"God your useless!" I gave her my best puppy dog look making her sigh, "Fine."

I did my happy dance as she walked into my closet. I ducked suddenly when some clothes went flying my way and landed on the floor. My poor clothes. They were so young T.T. Rebi came out of the closet with white skinnies, two studded red belts, my new red v-neck shirt, and my red knee high converses. What guys can use them too.

"Red and white?"

"Yes they look good on you."

"Don't gotta yell," I huffed as she rolled her eyes.

"Now change put on your red lip piercing...... Oh you should wear some eyeliner too," I chuckled she was so demanding, "And please don't go nude under those pants."

"Uh......I don't own boxers. Or briefs," I said sheepishly.

"Weirdo," she said as she walked out my room.

I dropped my towel, I didn't mind that Kaleb was there. He was straight and we've always changed in front of each other. I'll pulled on my pants and then put the belts so they formed an x on my waist. I pulled on everything else and changed my lip piercing.

"Shit," I sighed running a hand through my hair.

"What?" asked Kaleb as he texted on the phone. No need to ask who he was texting.