Loving My Reflection Chp. 8

Carrie -->

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 8

Rebecca (a little insight of her love life)

I snuggled closer to the body under me. His arms wrapped tightly around me. I sighed in total bliss, oh crap there goes my soul. I inhaled deeply to take back the part of my soul that left.

"What are you doing?" he chuckled his body vibrating under me. I glared and pulled out my phone sending him a text.

'I sighed so part of my soul left so I inhaled to take it back. Now I can't exhale now.'

He read my text and laughed, "You're so strange Becca," he gave me a sly grin. My eyes widened and tried to pull away. He flipped us so he was on top, his fingers hovered over my sides. I shook my head vigorously and he leaned in.

"Ahahahahahahah!" I burst into laughter and tears as he tickled me, " Hahaha- Stop- hahahahahahaha!"

"Not until you say I'm the sexiest being alive."

"You hahaha- baboon- hahaha!"

"Not what I wanted to hear Becca."

"Alright! Hahahahahahaha! Kaleb you are the sexiest being alive!" I cried out. His hands stopped.

"No was that so hard?" he grinned.

"Jerk," he chuckled nuzzling my neck, "You can get off of me now."

"Nah. I rather like this position," he smirked making me blush, "I've missed you Becca."

I looked away. Kaleb has been my 3 year on and off boyfriend. I'm still surprised he wants to be with me after all the times we've- I've broken up with him. But I just can't stop feeling as if I'm not good enough for him.

"Rebecca," he whispered turning my face so he could look at me, "I love you. Please be mine. But this time don't ever leave me. I don't think I can stand another break up."

"Why do you love me Kaleb? I've broken your heart so many times," oh great here come the water works.

"Rebecca. To me you are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. Your eyes are like a forest, so lively, so breath taking. You body is perfect, like it was carved by the gods. From your waist," his fingers slid up and down my waist, "To your breast," his hand cupped my breast making me arch into him.

"But it's not the only reason Becca. Your smile, it cant compare to the sun. It's so kind. But in the end Becca I love you because you are you. Nothing more nothing less."

I smile through my tears and hugged him. The door to his room slammed open, his older brother Klaus stood there. Yeah along with his parents they were all k's. Their mom name is Katrina and their dad is Kyle. So many k's.

"What do you want Klaus?" Kaleb asked irritated.

"Well we both know I want your girlfriend for a good shag. Man she a screamer ain't she," I felt Kaleb stiffen above me.

"And you know that'll never happen. You are most definitely nor my type," Klaus was 20 about 6'2", he had shaggy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and was well built. He was Kalebs complete opposite. Except for the fact that he did have muscles.

"Ow. Way to let a guy down easy."

"I prefer to just rip off the bandage," I said cheeky.

"Whatever. Kaleb mom wants you," Kaleb nodded giving me a quick kiss and left the room, "So......"

"What do you want Klaus?"

"Why do you hate me?" I looked at him. He was actually curious.

"I never said I hate you Klaus. I just hate the flirting. You have realize that I'd never leave Kaleb for you. I love him no one else. You're the pretty boy player. I don't like that. One day you'll find that one girl that will change your ways and you'll fall in love. Typical high school story."