Loving My Reflection Chp.7

Mandy -->

This starts when Alexavier's p.o.v ends in the previous chapter.

Minor sexual contact, between siblings!

Loving My Reflection

Recap: "Alexavier?"

"Hm?"

"Honey are you sure you're ok?" my mom asked sitting on my bed.

"I'm just confuses mom."

"What about sweetie?"

"I-I think I like a guy," I said gulping the rock in my throat. She chuckled and caressed my hair.

"There's nothing wrong with that baby," she cooed, "You and Alex are good for each other.

I sat up fast, “Mom that's sick, he's my brother!"

She chuckled, "I should tell you a story.”

Chapter 7

Alexavier.

"Mom I don't want to hear a story," I whined covering my eyes with my arm.

"Trust me Hun. You're going to want to hear this one." she gave me a small smile passing a hand through my hair. I sighed leaning into the touch. She always made me calm down by doing that. I stayed silent and waited for her to continue.

"It started about 35 years ago."

********35 years ago*********

'Stiven do you want to meet your new baby sister?' the little three year old boy moved over to his mother.

'What’s its name mommy?' asked the little boy.

'Her honey, not an it. What do you want her name to be Stiven?'

Stiven had stuck his tongue out as he thank.

'Oh I know! I know!'

'What honey his mother asked with a smile.

'Her name be Belle! It mean pretty!'

'Do you think she's pretty?'

'Yes mommy.'

'Well Stiven meet your sister Belle. Belle say hello to your big brother,' Stiven wanted to hold his new sister Belle. He out stretched his arms and his mom chuckled. His father picked him up sitting Stiven on the bed with his dad behind him. Stiven's mother put the baby on his arms and in that moment knew he'd forever love and protect her.

As the years went by Belle was true to her name. She had grown into someone beautiful. At 17 she was a model for Ireland. Everyday there was new photo shoots, different shows. And yet Belle was still an excellent student. Through the years Stiven held in a secret. One he knew could change everything of he let it. He had fallen in love with his baby sister. It was shameful but he just didn't care.

Stiven sighed. He was going away again, off to finish medical school in America and he would miss his sister dearly. Most would say he was too young to be in love at 20. But he didn't care. He was in love and nothing was going to change that. He sighed again he would be the youngest ever to graduate, at 22. Two more years and he was done. But now Stiven was in his room fantasizing of his sister as he caressed his erection.

'Stiven!' yelled Belle.

Stiven jumped when he hears his name but thought nothing of it. What he hadn't expected was for Belle to use the spare key she had to his room and barge in.