Loving My Reflection Chp.10

Drawing on side ->

Warning: minor sexual contact

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 10

I gulped. He didn't mean that did he? I sneaked a glance at Alex, he was leaning on his hand a smirk on his face. I blushed and turned away, I really hoped he didn't mean it, but at the same time my heart soared at the thought. He didn't seem at all gazed when I made no move go reply. I stuffed the note into my pocket and tried to pay attention to the lesson. A few minutes later I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand. I shivered and glanced over at Alex, my breath catches when I saw a very big bulge in his pants an his eyes were staring directly at me. I looked into his eyes and felt my body flush with arousal.

I looked away willing my body to not react. I closed my eyes and breathed, trying to relax, to get my body to shut down to the what I was feeling. I sighed when my body finally began to relax, but I couldn't stop the sudden image of Alex fully aroused in a lust fill daze that entered my mind. I shuddered as I again grew hard.

"Damn it," I muttered, my breath coming in pants.

"Alexavier Nightingale is there something wrong?" I continued to try and control my body, "Alexavier!"

"He's not Alexavier I am," Alex's voice came out hoarse.

"Ah, well Alexander is there something you'd like to share?"

"N-No sir," I sighed relaxing a bit. I gritted my teeth I was still painfully hard though.

"Good. Now if I call your name again you get detention," I nodded my head really trying to calm down. How can him just looking at me affect me so much? I timidly raised my hand, "Yes?"

"C-can I g-go to the bathroom?"

"Fine. Now go."

I nodded and jumped from my chair racing to the bathroom. I leaned against the sink splashing water on my face. I hated thinking this way, it was wrong and I was with Leo. And I really....er.....liked him.

"Alexander?" I turned my neck to the door quickly, wincing from getting a whiplash. I rubbed at my neck looking at Leo.

"H-Hi Leo," I gulped.

"Hi babe," he cocked a brow, his gaze going to my no no area, "Who's that for?"

"I......um.....well you see.....I," I fidgeted as Leo locked the door and walked over to me.

"Well?"

"I was day dreaming and I......well," I gasped when Leo leaned every inch of his body against mine and nibbled on my ear.

"Day dreaming about what?"

"Um..." excitement coursed through my veins as I stared into his eyes. Leo and I hadn't done anything other than extreme kissing with minor touching.

"Well?" it's not like I never had a fantasy with Leo. The pass weeks have been about him....and Alex. But at that moment the fantasies with Leo surfaced in my mind.

"U-us together," I said hoarsely.

"Done what?" he whispered kissing down my neck.

"A lot of stuff," I stuttered as he blocked me in.

"Tell me," he whispered making me shiver.

I told him the first one that popped into my head. It was us alone in a public place, he had me bent over and was pounding into me hard and fast. He groaned grounding his erection into me.