Loving My Reflection Chp.11

Chapter 11

Alexavier

After leaving V's office, with an irritating Leo behind me. I met up with Alex and Kaleb in the hall way. Alex had my stuff and gave it to me with a smile.

"Hi guys," he walked over to Leo and kissed his cheek. I glared and Leo smirked. Our conversation ran through my head. V was out of her mind with that plan, Leo on the other hand didn't seem to mind it at all. And I think that just pissed me off more.

"So since we can't go back into Mr. Morgans class want to go to the cafeteria early?" asked Kaleb.

We nodded and headed to the cafeteria where we say Finn on his phone looking distraught. Alex quickly ran over with me behind him.

"Finn are you ok?" Finn looked at us taking his eyes off his phone.

"Yeah. I'm fine I guess."

"Are you sure? You look very out of it Finn," I asked him. He gave a small nod with a forced smile. More trouble with Javier. He was so stressed lately.

"I'm ok. I'm going to go now. I'll see you two later," we nodded as he walked away. I felt bad for him, him and Javier were going through something.

I sighed and continued walking to the cafeteria. We sat down as the bell rang putting our stuff on the floor. I yawned as our table filled up, Sam, James, Joe, Rebi, came over.

"Wheres Finn?" I asked.

"He's in the bathroom. He said that he'll be here in a bit," we nodded and went to get our lunch. Me, along with Alex were always very hungry so we piles mountains of food on our trays.

"You guys should weigh, way more than you do," commented Joe. We both glared at him still eating our very yummy food.

"Hey!" I looked over at Alex. Leo had taken a fry from Alex's plate. Oh bad move.

"What?" Alex glared

"Word of advice. You never take food from either of them, they will make your life miserable. At least for a week. They can only take food from each other. Thats the only time they share," I grumbled a reply still stuffing my mouth.

Everyone at the table laughed. Alex ignored Leo still mad that his food had been taken. It was true only we were allowed to take each others food. I took one of my fries and gave it to Alex, he grinned munching away at his now new fry. Everyone at the table laughed.

"It's uncanny how they both eat the same thing at the same time in the same manner," laughed Leo.

Alex and I stopped and looked at how we both picked up our drinks and drank at the same time. We blinked never have realizing we at the same way. I picked up something random from my plate and so did Alex. It was a dry.

"Weird!" we said simultaneously. We looked at each other then started to laugh. Everyone else joined in.

"So what are the plans?" asked Rebi. I noticed Finn walk into the cafeteria and go get lunch. He came to sit down and Sam looked at him worriedly. It was wrong how out of it he was. I didn't like to know one of my closets' friends was hurt. If Javier wasn't so much bigger than me I'd kick his ass. Eh. Curse my smallness.

"Hey Finn you ok?" I asked. He blinked then nodded. Yeah he wasn't ok. We finished eating and left to go outside.

We never stayed in the cafeteria, during the winter we go to an empty class and watch movies on Netflix. During the summer we would go outside. But sometimes we'd go outside during the winter too. So we lay on the grass on top of a blanket. We talked about nothing when I felt eyes on me. I turned my head to see Leo staring at me. I frowned please don't tell me he was really considering V's plan. That was too complicated and would never work. Wasn't there a saying about that? Three's a crowd. Yeah that's it. So no. He can get that out of his head. I looked again and he was still staring, now he had hints of lust in his eyes. I'm going to kill V. Grr. Now things just got a whole lot more complicated.

***********************************************

Mwahahahahahaha! Can you guess what V's plan is? I do believe I made it very obvious lol. Do you like it? Hate it?

It's kinda short. I didn't really know what to write fortune chapter. Hope to write a better one next time.

Don't be shy! Comment! Show me some love! :3