Loving My Reflection Chp. 3

Joe->

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 3

I walked numbly to the cafeteria, Kaleb hovering at my side in case I fell. I was so out of it I walked into a wall. I huffed then looked up to glare at the wall for moving in front of me, but instead my eyes met with the beautifulest grey eyes I'd ever seen.

"I'm s-sorry," I stuttered my face flaming in humiliation of walking into this guy and still being tightly pressed against his hard body.  

God this guy was gorgeous! Long brown hair that reached below his ears, the back was spiked up, his bangs off to the side. He had nice full pink lips adorned with snakebites. God his body was pale but toned and slim. My eyes went back to his, noticing the green specks in them. His glistened with amusement and mischief as he stared down at me.

"It's ok," oh dear god that voice. It was sexy, deep, husky, and had an accent. It made me legs feel like jell-o.

"I-um...........I'm Alexander," I said shyly still blushing.

"Names Leo," he gave me a heart stopping grin. BONER!! >.>

"I'm Kaleb," my face flamed even more when I realized Kaleb was still there.

"Nice to meet you. I just came here not long ago from Alabama," ah so that's the accent. Niceness!!!! As he said this his eyes were still on me,

"Hey Alexander mind showing me around?"

"I," I gulped hard my face still a deep red. Damn me for blushing, " I...... Yeah sure."

"Don't worry Kaleb I'll bring him back safe," Kaleb gave him a look then walked away. I felt jitters as Leo moved to my side as we talked.

Alexavier

I strode out of the room leaving my brother. As the door closed I hear a sob come from inside, every instinct was telling me to go back in there and hold my brother close tell him sorry. And that we'd just forget it. But I didn't. I kept walking ignoring, or trying to ignore the image of Alex's distresses face.

"Xavier!" I groaned as I turned, I've told her never to call me that. Irritating hoe.

"Its Alexavier Melissa. Alexavier! Not Xavier!" damn she was irritating. Why was I dating her again?

Because you're stupid! Said a voice in my head.

"But I like Xavier," she said leaning into me pouting.

"To bad. My name is Alexavier. I'm not your pet to name."

"Please," she begged.

"No!" I said slamming my locker close, "Look Melissa, this isn't working we should break up. Ok? Good."

With that I walked away leaving her gaping at me. I started walking towards the cafeteria but stopped short when I say Alexander with a guy. I stared at my brother, his eyes were red and puffy and his skin was paler than usual. But he was also blushing while talking to the other guy. I frowned moving closer.

"Well here's your locker, I um I-I can w-wait if you'd like," said Alex blushing like mad. And when did his stuttering come back? It's only bad when his overly nervous.

"I'd really like that Alexander. I'd like it very much," the guy took his hand and gave it a kiss making Alex blush harder. He sounded like a freaking cowboy. (I mean no insult! >.<)

For some odd reason that irritated me. Probably my brother instincts surfacing. Alex did nothing but wait for the kid. Though it irked me how much he was blushing. The kid put things into his locker and closed it. They walked away and I followed silently. The kid stopped grabbing hold of Alex.