Loving My Reflection Chp.2

Rebecca ->

Loving My Reflection

Chapter 2

"Alex," I couldn't help it. I whimpered when I heard Alexavier's husky voice, "Alex."

On instinct I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him on top of me. I heard him stutter my name. I smiled nuzzling his neck, giving it a tender kiss. He stuttered my name again just like he did in every dream. I brought my lips to his kissing him with passion. His body tensed and I frowned pulling him closer, he relaxed and started to kiss me back, dominating me. His tongue forced its way into my mouth twinning with my tongue. We pulled away for air, I tugged his hair causing him to moan and kissed down his neck, he moaned, his hips bucking against mine. Ours hard-ons rubbing sensually against each other, I brought our lips back to each other nibbling his bottom lip. I heard him moan again pulling him closer, wrapping my legs around his slim waist grinding against him.

"A-Alex," he moaned again, I pulled away still grinding my eyes slowly opening.

"Ah!!!" I yelled pushing him off the bed and me covering my exposed body and erection, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"You're the one that kissed me!" he yelled. I blushed and my eyes drifted down.

"Oh my god," I squeaked noticing he was......um tight.

"That's your fault!" he defended.

"Why didn't you just pull away?! I'm not conscious to what I do when I'm asleep!" he just shrugged and got up.

"I'll be going now," he muttered walking to the joined bathroom to go to his room.

When he left me I fell back onto the bed touching my lips. My mind screamed I had just kissed my brother, something I had always dreamed to do. Oh god what was I going to do? I looked over at the clock. Crap now I was going to be late. I raced to the bathroom took the quickest shower ever, brushed my teeth did my hair and all but jumped around my room putting on a shirt , discarding the towel I pulled on my skinnies (I like to go a la nude under everything) I grabbed my stuff and ran down the stairs.

"Alex!" I yelled getting no reply.

"You just missed him honey," replied my mom. Ok so he didn't want to be late so left. Or at least I tried to convince myself of that. I grabbed my keys and went to my car; I broke so many speeding laws just to not be as late. My heart ached though knowing he had just left me like that.

**************

School had been torture. The first few periods had been dreadful. Alex had moved his seat to the opposite side of the class. In every one so far. Right now I was walking with my friend Joe. Joe was tall had long black hair, moss green eyes, and pale smooth skin.

"Come on Alexander tell me what's wrong."

"Joe I'm fine," lie. I felt like my heart was being stomped on my millions of elephants.

"Come on dude that's a lie, you're never this quiet and you're not being your hyper self," I sighed and kept walking to my locker. We reached it and I dropped all my things into it. After we started to walk to the cafeteria.

"Joe just drop it will you?" he blew a raspberry in defeat.

"Fine," he huffed.

We continued to walk in silence, I stopped when I saw someone's feet in front of me. I looked up to see Alexavier.

"Um Hey," I whispered nervously dropping my gaze to the floor again.

"Joe I need to talk to my brother, we'll see you later," in my head I was screaming for Joe not to leave me alone. Joe nodded and walked away, Alex started to walk, "You coming?" I hesitantly followed not knowing what to expect. We stopped in front of an empty room and walked in.

"So what did you need to talk ab-"

"I'm not gay Alex," he said sternly cutting me off. His cold tone hit me hard.

"I-I......I know," I whispered my heart aching.

"Then you know this morning met nothing, it disgusted me and it won't ever happen again," I nodded not trusting my voice. He was disgusted by me, I could hear my heart breaking, could hear it break like glass. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as he left the room. I fell to me knees as a sob ripped from my throat. His words were like a plague repeating in my mind again and again.

'Meant nothing.'

'Nothing'

My hands covered my face as I cried. I cried because the man I loved hated me.

"Alexander?" I looked up at the person who called my name. I stared up at Kaleb my best friend. He was a tall guy, had black hair that had a good portion of red, light brown eyes and small pink lips, "Alexander what's wrong?" Kaleb was the only one who knew about my feelings for Alex.

"H-He....I kissed him," I sobbed. Kaleb came over to me pulling me onto his lap, cooing in my ear.

"Who? Who did you kiss?" he whispered slowly passing a hand through my hair.

"Alexavier. This morning we kissed....and n-now he's d-disgusted by me said it m-meant nothing. He said it so c-cold," Kaleb sighed and held me close as I cried for my broken heart.

"Better?" he asked once my sobs turned into small sniffles. I nodded my head slowly; he lifted my chin to make me look at him, "Alexander.....maybe this is a good thing."

I let out a painful whine not wanting to hear him.

"Hear me out. Maybe this will finally let you move on. You can't keep chasing him. A lion cannot love a lamb."

Another sob left my lips. I knew he was right, but god did it hurt. He could never really love me. 

*********************************************

Another chapter! Lol who hates Alexavier?! Hehe. A friend of mine read this and he said he hated Alexavier for being so mean :3 lol. Sorry that its short.

Comment!

Vote!