Chapter 20: More Than a Conspiracy?

Harry’s POV

I grumbled to myself as I walked through the aisles of the grocery store. This damn boy. He was going to be the end of me, I swear.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I rolled my eyes, but couldn’t help the little quirk of my lips into a grin. What could he want now?

To: Harry

From: BooBear Xxx :D

Haaaaazzzzzyyyyy get me more teeaaa. xx

Harry rolled his eyes at his boyfriend’s text.

To: BooBear Xxx :D

From: Harry

Isnt that the main reason I even came to the store in the first place Boo? Ill get ur damn tea. X

-

To: Harry

From: BooBear Xxx :D

Yayyyyyyy I love you baby. Can you get some crisps and cookies too? I want somthin to snack on :) xx

-

To: BooBear Xxx :D

From: Harry

Ur like a damn girl on her period. Mayb if ur lucky ill grab somthin for you. Now let me shop. Xx

I scoffed fondly at the phone, slipping it back into my pocket. Louis and I had a day off to ourselves, so we had decided to just have a movie day in the flat as we hadn’t had much time on our own recently. We had slept in late, not getting out of bed until nearly eleven, just cuddling for a majority of our morning. That was until Louis decided that I needed to go to the store.

“Hazza, we’re out of tea!” Louis whined after he had walked into the kitchen to make us both cuppas.

“Alright, I’ll get some more when I go shopping tomorrow or whenever.” I responded lazily, walking into the room after him, smiling when I saw the pouting shirtless man in front of me.

“But I want some now. I need my morning tea.” He whined, turning to face me.

“Yeah, but we don’t have any. You can go one day without it.” I told him, mimicking the pout on his face as I walked over and placed my hands on his hips.

“No I caann’t.” He whined, smacking my chest.

“Well what do you want me to do about it Boo?” I questioned.

Mistake.

He looked up at me with pleading blue puppy dog eyes. My shoulders slumped when I realized what he was going to say.

“Can you go get me some?” He asked innocently, batting his eyelashes at me.

“Really Lou? It’s our day off and we haven’t had time to spend together at all. I don’t want to leave the flat, never mind go on a shopping trip.” I complained.

“Pleeaasseeee!” Louis immediately began to beg. “It won’t be a trip. It will only take like fifteen minutes. Please baby, for me?” he pleaded, giving him his best puppy dog look and grabbing the younger boy’s hands.

“Louuu.” I protested. I hated when he did this to me. Because he knew I would cave. “Why can’t you go? Or at least come with me? It’s your damn tea.” I said.